One

"Welcome to the family. You'll be Sejin's assistant and he's the Main manager of BTS. I'm sure you've heard of them." The small woman from HR chuckles as Nova nods her head.

"Yes. I've heard of them," Nova answers with a smile. " Thank you so much, I won't let you down."

Nova is grateful for being hired by them. Finding a job as a foreigner is hard as it is, but adding her much bigger physique, it became right down impossible. Until now that is. Nova vows to herself to not do anything to jeopardize her job.

The petite woman leads Nova to a dressing room with quite a lot of noise.

"Everyone! Please meet Nova. She'll be assisting Sejin from now on. Please make her feel Welcome." The small woman yells loudly over everybody. Nova smiles and waves at the seven men and staff present in the room.

Six members resume what they were doing before being interrupted, the seventh making his way over to Nova.

"So you're the new assistant?"

"Yes, my name is Nova. and you are Suga. Or do you prefer Yoongi-ssi?" Saliva floods Nova's mouth with him so close. Out of the seven of them, Yoongi has Nova's attention the most.

"Call me whatever you want, just don't get too close." Yoongi leans against the wall, sizing up Nova with an appraising gaze.

"You're........different. Big girl, huh? I wonder how you would feel under me, all spread wide. Your ass would make a perfect pillow."

"Wow, you're very direct." Nova raises her eyebrow, keeping her surprise hidden from him.

"That's because there's nothing subtle about my desires." He takes a step closer, invading her personal space. "You have no idea how much I want to push you against the wall and claim you right here, right now. But it'll have to wait until later." He smirks, turning away without another word, leaving Nova feeling a heat pool in her core.

She thinks to herself he's just playing with her and not serious, but she wishes it would happen. Sex has been so long ago for her. Men don't tend to want her, being as big as she is. She shakes her head to get her mind out of the gutter.

"Let's get to work shall we?" She addresses his back. He turns back to her and with a devilish smile answers.

"Yeah, let's get this over with so I can focus on...," his hand slips down to squeeze her butt cheek, "what really matters tonight." He winks at her before walking away, unable to shake the image of burying himself deep inside her plump form.

She gasps and stares after him with her mouth open. She closes it with a snap and follows after him. Reaching the set she takes a deep breath and joins Sejin. They've met the day before and she listens to his instructions. Nerves invade her as it dawns on her he needs to leave and she is to direct everything. Sejin leaves her with a thumbs up and she smiles at him like she has a toothache.

"Okay, you guys know what to do for this episode of Run BTS?" The seven men nod and as time passes them, Nova is happy they're very professional. Nothing significant happens and Nova feels very good about her first day so far.

After filming ends, staff clear all equipment right away. The BTS members say their goodbyes and leave. A good twenty minutes later Nova is clearing the table when Yoongi stops right next to her, surprising her a little. She thought she was the only one left.

Glancing at him she can't read his face. "What's that look for?"

"I'm focused on running through other scenarios involving you, Minx. Don't worry; I'll do my job well enough. Just try to contain that smirk on your face while you speak to us."His tone is teasing, but there's an edge of warning under the laughter.