NOTE FROM THE AUTHORS

the.warning_cc - OH MY GOD HI GUYS!!! If you're coming from Kali/Shark, I'm CC (@the.warning_cc) and I run a page MOSTLY for my edits, but this is a bit of an outlier, my own personal brainchild if you will. First can I just say that Wattpad is against me because why did it tank the quality of my cover so much... ANYWAYS this started out as an impulsive project conjuring in my mind for a super duper long time, probably since this music video released. We really love where the story is going and I'd like to let you guys know that we will be trying to post every Saturday (Excluding the first two chapters, those will be next Monday!) and we cannot wait for you guys to see what Shark and I have planned. I think Shark is one of the coolest people EVER and their writing is just awesome, if you don't know who they are, go check them out! Their handles are in their own note! They've been with me from the start on this project and editing my scatter-brained writing because my brain works faster than my hands BUT they've been awesome and I could not ask anyone else to work with me! Three cheers for Shark (Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip horray!). Enjoy :)

worrisomeshark - Hi everyone! I'm Shark, also known as Kali if you've come from my Instagram AU account <3  A lot of you probably don't know who I am, but I have plenty of other platforms you can find me on such as Instagram @haikyu._.au and worrisomeshark on both Wattpad and AO3! I fear I have a habit of not finishing my projects so there may be nothing posted, but trust the process! I just have to say a huge thank you to thewarning_cc for allowing me to be a part of this creative process. It's so exciting to be able to produce something like this with one of the most talented people I know and we have worked very hard (especially them) on this project. That being said please give this all the love it deserves and if you like it, let us know! We'd love to hear feedback and your thoughts! This project means more to us than just a silly story, so I hope you enjoy every word of it! Also, a round of applause for thewarning_cc for being honestly, the entire brain for this project! They're amazing and if you don't already follow their Instagram GO FOLLOW. The edits are insane. Okay bye, have fun!