- ACT 001 -

"Everyone here is crazy," the boy said, taking a deep breath while running away with something clutched tightly in his hands

"Everyone here is crazy," the boy said, taking a deep breath while running away with something clutched tightly in his hands. "I'm going to expose it all. You’re all crazy!" he shouted over his shoulder as he sprinted down the dimly lit hallway.

His phone rang, startling him. "Teacher, student...the whole school is completely deranged!" he shouted into the phone, his voice laced with panic as he looked around wildly, searching for a safe place.

"I don't care what happens. I'm going to expose everything about them," he said determinedly, ending the call abruptly.

He started walking again but froze in his tracks when his phone rang once more. Seeing it was his little sister, he hesitated, then answered, trying to calm himself down. Suddenly, everything went black.

In the dark of night, a boy in uniform was walking by himself after drinking with his friends. Suddenly, he received a text from his sister.

"Come home, you idiot," he muttered, rolling his eyes as he began to run. But he stopped abruptly when he saw a familiar uniform lying on the ground.

As he stepped closer, he noticed a familiar bag flung aside. He quickly approached it and looked to see who the person in the uniform was. It was a Soojin High School uniform.

Panic began to overwhelm him as he recognized his brother lying lifeless on the ground. "Hyung, wake up," he said softly, patting his face in an attempt to rouse him.

Sobs started to rise in his throat as he dialed his sister’s number, but she didn’t pick up, causing him to cry even harder. He tried again, and this time she answered. "Help, In-han," he stuttered in panic.

"Hey, calm down. What happened?" she asked through the phone.

"In-han, he's bloody," he said, his voice trembling.

"What?" his sister exclaimed in shock.

His heart pounded in his chest as he knelt beside his brother, desperately trying to stay calm. "I found him lying here, and there's so much blood. Please, hurry!" he cried into the phone, his voice breaking.

"Stay with him. I'm on my way," she reassured him, her voice urgent yet steady. He nodded to himself, trying to stay strong for his brother.

The boy continued to pat his brother's face gently, whispering for him to wake up, praying for help to arrive soon. The seconds felt like hours as he waited, each moment filled with fear and desperation.

He looked around frantically, trying to see if anyone else was nearby who could help. The street was eerily silent, and the cold wind seemed to pierce his skin. He took off his jacket and covered his brother with it, hoping to keep him warm.

"Hyung, please," he whispered again, his tears falling onto his brother’s face. He remembered how he had always been there for him, protecting him and making him laugh. The thought of losing him was unbearable.