• 014 •

Jooshin High School's Rian stormed towards the locker room, his anger palpable with each heavy step that echoed through the hallways. Students quickly stepped aside, watching him with wide eyes as he passed.

When Rian reached the locker room, he immediately spotted Jae-i's stepbrother. Without hesitation, he approached him. The stepbrother looked up, confusion written across his face, but before he could react, Rian's hand struck his cheek with a resounding slap.

"You piece of trash," Rian growled, his eyes blazing with fury. "What are you thinking? What are you planning to do with it?" He grabbed the stepbrother by the collar and began choking him.

"Yoon He Ra, you fucking bitch," Jae-i's stepbrother gasped, struggling for breath. "It's not what you think!"

Ignoring his pleas, Rian started beating him. The sounds of fists meeting flesh filled the room until In-ha rushed in, trying to intervene.

"Stop it, Rian!" In-ha shouted, attempting to pull him away. But Rian shoved him aside and continued his assault, kicking Jae-i's stepbrother while he was down.

"Get lost before I kill you too," Rian snarled, turning on In-ha, who grabbed Rian by the collar in a desperate attempt to halt the violence.

"You don't know what you're doing, Rian," In-ha said urgently. "You could lead Jae-i into even more danger!"

The words seemed to reach Rian, causing him to pause for a moment. In that brief respite, Jae-i's stepbrother scrambled to his feet and fled the room, leaving Rian and In-ha standing amidst the chaos, breaths heavy and eyes locked in a tense silence.

 In that brief respite, Jae-i's stepbrother scrambled to his feet and fled the room, leaving Rian and In-ha standing amidst the chaos, breaths heavy and eyes locked in a tense silence

In the afternoon, Ellie was sitting on her hospital bed, feeling a sense of relief as the pain from her stab wound had significantly subsided. The nurse had just checked on her, mentioning that she could be released any day now.

Ellie picked up her phone and found a message from Rian. "I'm going to be late," he wrote.

"I have something to take care of before visiting you. Don't forget to drink water, have lunch, or take a rest." He had also sent a picture of her missing outfit, which made her chuckle.