71-80

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Rankings
Boys' Novels
Girls Novels
Complete novel
Novel Category
My Bookshelf
Read the transcript
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
Chapter 71 Buying Jade (Part 3) Chapter 71 Buying Jade (Part 3)

Qiu Ye then said the reason he had in mind: "Uncle Chen hasn't been home for such a long time, why don't you bring some local specialties back to Auntie? Jade is the best choice. It is said that wearing jade can keep you safe. The older the jade, the more valuable it is. When you go home, give Auntie a jade pendant or a jade bracelet or something. It is auspicious, beautiful and tasteful. It is much better than just giving her a piece of floral cloth, and I guarantee that Auntie will like it. If you don't believe me, ask my godmother. Women know women's preferences best.

Besides, Uncle Chen has two older brothers, and they are grown up now. I heard from my mother that when children get married, the elderly will give gifts to the newlyweds. Uncle Chen, think about it. If you and your aunt give your daughter-in-law a pair of Hetian jade bracelets at that time, it will be a slap in the face. In the future, such things will be passed down from generation to generation and become heirlooms. "Qiu Ye tried her best to persuade Chen Jianjun to buy some seed materials. After all, she had troubled others this time, and she had to give them something in return. She asked him to buy some seed materials and wait for a few years, and it would be worth a lot of money.

Both Chen Jianjun and Zhao Shuyan were persuaded by this little girl.

Chen Jianjun was thinking, his wife had been with him for so many years, he had traveled all over the country, and his wife had taken care of him at home and outside, but he seemed to have never given her anything decent. If he really bought a piece of jade and made it into jewelry to give to his wife, would she be happy?
Zhao Shuyan thought that she had never thought about this before because she had no children. But now it was different. She had Xiaofeng and Xiaoye, and Xiaoye liked jade so much. Should she buy some and give it to them when they grow up and start their own families, as Xiaoye just said?
Just when the two were lost in thought, Timur came back.

This time he brought more things than last time. He brought in two baskets. When he reached the kang, he put the baskets on the ground, bent down, took out the seeds from them, placed them on the kang, and let Qiu Ye choose.

At this time Chen Jianjun interrupted and said, "Brother, please help me pick two pieces and I will take them back as gifts for my wife." Chen Jianjun figured it out. He didn't need to worry about it at all. It was just a matter of a hundred or eighty yuan. If he quit smoking, he could get a few more pieces of jade.

Zhao Shuyan also said, "Brother Timur, please help me pick a few pieces. I will also buy a few pieces with my daughter."

Timur didn't expect that after he was out for such a short while, the two adults wanted to take action when he came back.

"Uncle, please help me look around. I only have a hundred yuan. What can I buy? I'll buy one too." Qiu Feng, who was standing next to him, saw that everyone else had taken action, and he couldn't sit still either. He only had a hundred yuan anyway, and his sister said that this would be very valuable in the future, so he would buy one and save it.

Finally, the seeds of Timur's inferior quality were also divided among the four of them. They didn't need Timur to introduce them, they just took whatever they liked, and the price was the same, 30 yuan per kilogram. Timur saw that they bought a lot, so when he weighed them, the slightly more weight was just a small amount, and he rounded it off.

Chen Jianjun picked out four pieces of seed material and spent a total of 160 yuan. He said that there were four people in his family, so one piece was just right for each person.