141-150

Chapter 141: Father Qiu's Dilemma Chapter 141: Father Qiu's Dilemma

Qiu Ye was very busy, so after staying in BJ for less than a week, he decided to take the train back home. Of course, the newly designed jewelry had not yet been produced, so he could only take it away next time. Qiu Ye also kept his most expensive piece of mutton-fat jade, and of course gave Mr. Jiang several sets of jewelry design drawings.

Grandma Jiang was a little unhappy to see them coming and leaving in such a hurry. "Now that you are here, you should stay a few more days. Anyway, you two kids are on summer vacation, so there is nothing to do if you go home so early. Just play in BJ for a few more days, and let your brother Bingchi take you around. You have to make up for the money for the round-trip train tickets."

Grandma Jiang thought that the two children wanted to go home after staying for a few days because they felt uncomfortable with the ignorant second daughter-in-law and granddaughter at home. If they left like this, they would never come to visit their home again in the future.

Originally, she didn't tell her second son that Fang Haibo brought two children with him this time. Anyway, her second son's family usually didn't come back for a few weeks. She thought that if the second son's family and Haibo's family didn't get along, they shouldn't meet, otherwise they would get tired of each other and no one would feel comfortable. Who knew that two days ago, her second son's family suddenly came back for some reason. Binghan was still so willful, and she would cause trouble for Xiaoye when she came. This time at the dinner table, although Haibo didn't say anything, his face was embarrassed. After all, no one would be happy to hear others sarcastically say that they were refugees.

The old man immediately drove away the second son's family, but the awkward atmosphere did not ease for a while.

Qiu Ye quickly explained, "Grandma Jiang, we went back because we really had something to do. My mother was too busy running a bathhouse at home, and I also had some small businesses back home, so I couldn't leave them alone. That's why we went back after staying for only a few days. But we will come back in winter, and we should be fine by then, so we will definitely stay a few more days."

Qiu Ye was embarrassed to say that you can't take a shower every day here, and she couldn't get used to it. She really couldn't get used to it. In the past six months, she had a bathhouse at home, and she basically took a shower every day. Now it's summer, and she and her brother go out to play all day and come back sweaty. Although Grandma Jiang's family conditions are good, they are not yet at the level where they can take a shower every day, so she can't get used to it.

Grandpa Jiang and Grandma Jiang knew about Qiu Ye's small business at home last time, and they were very supportive. They said that this was a form of self-reliance and hard work, and that as long as conditions allowed, it should continue. So when Qiu Ye said this, Grandma Jiang believed it and it was difficult to stop him.

When Qiu Ye and his friends came to BJ this time, Jiang Yutao was still responsible for picking them up.

When sending the three of them to the train station, Fang Haibo said to him, "Yutao, please keep an eye out for me to see if there are any houses for sale in BJ. If there are any with a suitable location and a suitable price, please call me and let me know. I want to buy a house in BJ."

While driving, Jiang Yutao took a moment to glance at his childhood friend sitting in the passenger seat and said, "Why, do you still care about what Haitao and Binghan said? You know the people in his family, so why do you take it to heart?"

Jiang Yutao also looked down on his sister-in-law and two nephews and nieces. They were all too powerful. They looked okay at ordinary times, but when they saw that their family conditions were not as good as his, their faces were unbearable. But Haitao didn't care, and as an uncle, he couldn't say anything. Fortunately, he didn't get along with them.