271-280

Chapter 271 Who is the Loser Chapter 271 Who is the Loser

After Han Shan and Qiu Ye had stayed in Youcheng for only a week, a group of young people took a train to Beijing.

Originally, Han Shan and Qiu Ye wanted to take a plane, but were stopped by Chao Peng and his four companions. Now the New Year's money in their pockets is almost gone. Although the old men and women in their family gave them living expenses when they left, they still decided to save money as much as possible.

Qiu Ye felt that his education was successful. Thanks to his unremitting efforts, these young men knew the value of money and knew how to save money. This was such a huge progress.

So Chao Peng and his four companions, Han Shan and his wife, plus Sun Hongxia, a group of seven people marched towards the capital again.

After a day and night of fighting, he finally fought his way through the large army returning to school and arrived safely home in the capital.

"Oh my god, I'm so tired. I've been to Beijing so many times, but this time feels the most tiring." As soon as Qiu Ye got home, he lay down on the bed and refused to get up no matter what.

The scene of people squeezing together at the train station is still shocking when I think back to it now. There were more than twice as many people taking the train to XJ as back then.

"We arrived just in time when all the students were returning to school, that's why we are so tired." Han Shan also lay down, hugged his wife, and slowly massaged her waist.

"Well, go up a little. I originally wanted to leave a few days early, otherwise there would be too many people. I didn't expect that I couldn't avoid it. The army returning to school started several days in advance." Qiu Ye was lying on the bed and being served. He wanted to hum comfortably.

"There are so many people from all over the country. There should still be few people today. The closer it gets to the day of returning to school, the more people there will be." Han Shan said this without stopping his hands, concentrating on serving his wife.

"Well, if the country allows individuals to buy trains, I will definitely buy a few and transport students at this time. I will make a lot of money." Qiu Ye said in a daze.

"Don't dream, that is controlled by the state, and these are strategic resources." Han Shan hit her. Some money can be made, but it is better not to get involved in the state-monopolized industries. Even if you want to, you can't get in.

Han Shan's answer was silence in the room. Qiu Ye was really dreaming.

After school started, life returned to normal.

When Qiu Ye was in class at school, she often heard some news about Wang Tiantian. It seemed that those people were telling her the news specifically, which made her confused. In the end, it was Fang Yuan who solved the puzzle for her.

"You and Wang Tiantian were both selected by Xiangyang Entertainment, but Wang Tiantian ended up shooting commercials and becoming a star, while you returned to the classroom. What does this mean?"

"What does it mean?" Qiu Ye didn't know.

"It shows that you are a loser. Many people are just kicking the shit out of you now." Fang Yuan was very angry. Sometimes Qiu Ye was smarter than a monkey, but sometimes she just ate a good meal. People even came to bully her, but she still didn't know what was going on.

"Tsk, losers are losers. Is it so easy to get into the entertainment industry? You won't know until you enter. You will be shocked once you enter. Wang Tiantian is happy now, but who knows what will happen in the future." Qiu Ye didn't care.