81-90

Chapter 81 A competitor appears in the business Chapter 81 A competitor appears in the business

Qiu Ye carried a bag of red dates, walnuts, almonds and other things and went to Brother Zhuzi's house to give benefits to the employees.

When she jumped to the door of Wang Dandan's house, she was stopped by Aunt Wang inside.

"Hey, isn't this the little guy from old Qiu's family? Why are you here at this time?" Wang Dandan's mother stopped Qiu Ye and asked. Suddenly, as if she had thought of something, she pretended to open her eyes wide and covered her mouth and said, "Oh, I heard that your parents don't let you go to school. Is that true? How can your father be so cruel? They are both children, why does he let the brother go to school but not the sister?"

Qiu Ye looked at the woman in front of him who looked like an old hen and rolled his eyes in annoyance. This person was really uncultured and even called her "little whore". She could either change her surname or her given name. It had been forty-four years since her surname was Qiu Ye. How did she become "little whore"? But Qiu Ye knew that there was no point in talking to her. The woman in front of him was a pure shrew. His skills were not enough to impress her, so he could only feel aggrieved. He wondered how he could be caught by her so accidentally?

Aunt Wang had no self-awareness at all. She pulled the person involved in the rumor aside and insisted on asking him about the truth.

"Come and tell your aunt, is it your dad who doesn't let you go to school because of your brother? Well, that's right. In this day and age, there are few girls as outstanding as our Dandan. You didn't go to school, so you definitely don't know that our Dandan skipped a grade and is now a third-grade student." Aunt Wang's speech was non-topic. As she spoke, she turned the conversation to their Wang Dandan.

When Qiu Ye thought about it, it seemed that her Wang Dandan had really skipped a grade. No wonder she always felt something was wrong. It turned out that in the previous life, Wang Dandan was not her classmate, but was one year older than her.

But she was not envious at first. As long as she wanted, going to junior high school would not be a problem.

"Really? Dandan is so amazing! Auntie, I have something else to do, so I'll leave first. I'll come and play with Dandan when I have time." Qiu Ye wanted to take advantage of her distraction and slip away quickly, otherwise he didn't know when he could get away.

"Hey, you, don't go. You haven't told me why you don't want to go to school." Aunt Wang looked at the little man who ran away from her hand, waved her hands and called him, still wanting to know the answer.

Qiu Ye ran ahead without looking back, and did not dare to stop in front of Zhuzige's house, as the distance was too close and he was afraid of not being able to escape the clutches of the devil. So he just ran past this room, made a big detour, and came to the back of Zhuzige's house. He knocked on the glass, wanting to see if there was anyone inside.

When Qiu Ye came, he looked at the time. According to common sense, Brother Zhuzi should be at home at this time. He went out to deliver goods in the morning and was making tea eggs at home at this time. He would go to collect eggs after lunch.

The curtains in the glass opened a little, and Wang Zhuzi's head appeared. He was surprised to see Qiu Ye waving at him from outside. Qiu Ye quickly gestured to him to open the window and pass the things in his hand inside.

"You hold it first. I'll go check in front. If Aunt Wang isn't here, open the door for me."

Like an underground worker, Qiu Ye went through untold hardships and finally entered Zhuzige's house.