━ Special chapter

ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Sol was busily preparing breakfast in the kitchen, the sounds of sizzling meat and the aroma of freshly brewed coffee filling the air. Suddenly, a pitter-patter of little feet caught her attention as a young boy, Woohyun, came running into the room, his face glowing with excitement for his first day of school.

"Good morning, Woohyun-ah!" Sol greeted him warmly. "You look so handsome and ready for your big day. Where's your dad?"

Just then, Sunjae emerged from the bathroom, his clothes damp and his hair still dripping wet. "Woohyun-ah, come back here! I'm trying to get you ready but you keep running off," he said, struggling to catch his breath.

"Looks like someone had a little trouble getting ready this morning," Sol chuckled, handing Sunjae a towel.

Woohyun giggled mischievously as he darted around the house, Sunjae in hot pursuit, trying to catch the energetic young boy and get him ready for school.

"Ryu Sunjae! Ryu Woohyun! Hurry and get ready!" Sol exclaimed, a mixture of sternness and amusement in her voice as she shook her head at the pair's antics.

Suddenly, an impish grin crept across Sunjae's face as he eyed his son. "Woohyun-ah, I think Omma is the only one who didn't get wet... what if we..." he trailed off, his eyes gleaming with a mischievous plan.

Without warning, Sunjae and Woohyun turned and ran towards Sol, their wet clothes and hair leaving a trail of water in their wake. Before she could react, the father and son duo wrapped their arms around Sol, engulfing her in a big, damp hug.

"Ya! Yah, you two! Look at what you've done!" Sol exclaimed, her stern tone betrayed by the laughter in her voice as she tried in vain to escape their embrace. The sound of their gleeful laughter filled the room, creating a heartwarming family moment amidst the morning chaos.

 The sound of their gleeful laughter filled the room, creating a heartwarming family moment amidst the morning chaos

ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

The family soon arrived at Woohyun's kindergarten, the young boy practically vibrating with excitement for his first day. As they approached the school's entrance, Sol slowed her pace and knelt down in front of Woohyun, reaching his eye level.