Chapter 5 - The Conversation

Author's pov:

Since it was raining so badly and it was not safe to travel in such weather so Utkarsh parked Amay's bike in a safe area and they both went to a nearby hotel in Kaashni's car. This was the only option left for them as their homes were little far, they informed their families and asked their friends about there where abouts. Amay had Utkarsh's car key so he took his car and left with Meher soon after Utkarsh left on his bike. Currently Kaashni and Utkarsh were sitting in the Hotel's restaurant, waiting for their food and Kaashni's driver was looking for the room bookings.

 Currently Kaashni and Utkarsh were sitting in the Hotel's restaurant, waiting for their food and Kaashni's driver was looking for the room bookings

Utkarsh's weird behaviour and his words were the only thing running in my head. For a moment I did not even care about me being soaking wet in this saree for past thirty mins. God this rain. Suddenly his voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"Tum roo kyu rahi thee?" (Why you were crying?) He asked.

"Mai... voo mai roo nahi rahi thee, it was the rain. Why would I cry?" (Me... I was not crying) I replied. Why am I stuttering now. UGH!!!

"Yes, that's the question why would you cry? But I swear Kaash your tears were very much visible to me, Kya maine tumhe eetna zyada pareshaan kar dia en teen saalo me ki tum mujhe yaad karne ke baad bhi meri shakal dekhna nahi chahogi?" (Did I irritated you this much in these three years that you are not going to see me even if you'll miss me?" I asked her in a sad voice.

Before I could reply to him the waiter arrived with the food. I wish I could tell you Utkarsh even after just irritating me you made your place in my heart and it makes me want to cry more that I feel for you. But you don't. At least not in that way.

"Let's just have our dinner and retire to our respective rooms Utkarsh it's been a long day and I am tired" I said to him coldly. Because my poor heart was not at all strong enough to handle this sweet side of Utkarsh.

"Umm okay as you say, we can talk tomorrow morning then" Utkarsh said in a slow voice. 

ENOUGH. "We are not going to have any talk Utkarsh why don't you understand. 2 Hafte, in 2 Weeks I am leaving for US So if you think that I have free time for a chit chat, Umm No Sir FYI, not everything revolves according to you. So as soon as the roads gets clear I will be leaving for my house" This time I almost shouted at him and I don't even know why.

Suddenly he stood up from his chair making my eyes wide.

"Baat kare bina to na mai kahi jaaounga aur na tumhe jaane dunga, promise kia hai tumhe ek aakhri baat irritate karne ka Kaashni and you know me damn well mai vaada nahi todta. Yaad hai ki yaad delaou?"  (Neither I am going nor I am letting you go anywhere before we talk, I had promised you to irritate for one last time and you know damn well that I don't break promises. You remember right, or should I remind you) He said in the most unaffected and sassy voice.

"Kyu sunu mai tumhe hnn, teen saal kaffi nahi thee kya" (why should I listen to you huh, were these three years not sufficient) I asked him while holding his hand and making him sit on his chair back, gesturing him to eat. His temper and promises and a no joke and I have seen both.