Chapter 9 - Welcome To New York

Kaashni had some vibe it's like when you're with her you forget everything that bothers you, you feel happy and moreover really really relaxed

Kaashni had some vibe it's like when you're with her you forget everything that bothers you, you feel happy and moreover really really relaxed. That's what I was feeling when I had a long crying session with her and then slept like an infant but she not for once judged me, instead she was making sure I too did not feel embarrassed. She is so sweet that I just couldn't let her leave alone for even a moment. So yes! when I said to her, I will accompany her in this journey I meant this whole new journey we are about to begin.

After spending 6 hours in the Frankfurt Airport having some food, taking a round at the big Airport, clicking some pictures and Kaashni doing a little shopping because girls and cosmetics we all know. Currently we're about to enter the plane and both of us were already sleepy.

"Mai window wali seat par baith jaao ab?" (Can I take the window seat now) I asked her in a slow voice.

"ummmm Okay No problem" she said agreed so easily. Nice! Because she knew now it was time for sleep.

As soon as we were settled, I was about to say her something but she was already unfolding the blanket and putting on the eye mask. Did she got angry that's why she is sleeping already I thought.

"Mujhe sach me neend aarahi hai okay! tum bhi so jaao"( I am genuinely  sleepy okay! you too take rest) she said as if she read my mind. I nodded and started to unfold my blanket too.

Suddenly Kaashni's head was on my shoulder and my breath hitched for a moment, I was looking at her so comfortably ready to sleep. GOD I CAN NOT LET HER LEAVE ALONE, don't care if I am saying this for the nth time.

"Ghooro maat! (Don't Stare) you too kept your head on my shoulder it only makes even if I do too" she was wearing her eye mask still she knew I was staring. Indeed Smart, My Girl. Umm what?

I put my eye mask on and kept my head over her head. Her body stiffened a little but she didn't move at all so I said "You too kept your head on mine it only makes even if I do too" her words on her. She smiled and relaxed, good now that she is not overthinking about anything and accepting me being beside her.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Suddenly I woke up because of a sound, it was from someone's phone and it was awfully loud that it interrupted our sleep. I carefully looked at our position and I would be lying to say that I didn't blush. Kaashni's face was on my chest and my hand was around her shoulder as if I was cuddling with a cute kangaroo. Some of her hairs were covering her face while other were in a braid. I slowly put them behind her ear making sure she won't wake up but it was impossible to not wake up when the sound was too loud, but then again Kaashni is a heavy sleeper.

"ooth gye hu mai" (I am awake) suddenly her sleepy and irritated voice (Because her sleep got interrupted) made me stiff but I didn't show her. Instead, I decided to tease her. Because why not, right?