Chapter 6 - A New Beginning

*5:30am*

*5:30am*

I was in a deep sleep and was so relaxed after my conversation with Kaash. But suddenly my phone stared to ring, at first, I ignored but it was ringing again.

"Ughh It's too early Amay if that's you" I said while picking up the phone to see the caller.

It was my mom! Weird why would she call this early its not like she doesn't know where I am. I picked up as soon as I was fully awake.

"Hello mummy? Kya hua eetni raat ko kyu phone kar rahe ho?" (Mom what happened? Why are you calling late at night?) I asked my mom.

"Beta jii aakhe kholo aur dekho din nikalne ko hain"(My dear open your eyes and look around it's almost morning) She said from the other side and I instantly made a weird face over the fact that its morning already. She again spoke.

"Acha leave all this just get up, get ready and come home as fast as you can Utkarsh" and I panicked a little.

"Mom everything okay? You Papa Dadi? You guys all good" I asked her trying to not sound worried.

"Everything is okay Utkarsh. Its just your Papa needs you as soon as he can. So please come home fast. The roads are clear now that the rain stopped 2 hours ago. Tu bas ghar aja jaldi se, wo kuch bata bhi nahi rahe hain "(You just come home ASAP; He is not even telling anything) my mom said.

"Okay Okay! don't worry I'll just reach as soon as I can" I said and cut the call.

The moment I cut the call, I got up and get ready. Since Jeet was with me so I informed him about leaving early but didn't tell him the actual reason. Instead, I told him that I have to drop Amay's bike and pick my car because my dad was asking for it.

And about Kaashni, I believe last night was my luck as I got the chance to talk to her and made a note in my mind that I will leave early without meeting her because I didn't have the courage to watch her leave in front of me, call me a baby but this is why I don't get attached to anyone so easily because it is even more difficult to let them go. God was with me in this plan that's why situation turned as I didn't get a chance to meet her. So, I decided to leave her a note.

 So, I decided to leave her a note