Concert

Maloi's POV:

*ring ring ring*

I turned off my alarm clock and stretched my body. It's exactly 6 ante meridiem. As I took off my blanket, I waked Sheena up. And yes, she's my roommate here at the condominium where we've been staying for our last concert of the week.

"Sheena~ wake up, we need to get ready with the other members" I said and hummed. I gave her a moment to fix herself before getting up as I went to the comfort room and gargled before I brush my teeth.

I went outside the room and bumped into Mikha who catches me immediately when I was about to fall.

"Oh gosh thank goodness you got me Mikhs!" I giggle and lay my head on her neck in shyness. I bit my lower lip and squint my eyes.

"No worries, Maloi. Besides, I always got you." She chuckled and winked as she teased me. I rolled my eyes playfully and she just laughed.

Me and the girls are done fixing ourselves. It's our call-time at the venue where we are going to have a concert. It's 9:30 ante meridiem and thank god we're done before 10 o'clock.

We're currently heading at the venue. Colet and Jhoanna are flirting with each other, Sheena and Gwen are chitchatting, Stacey and Aiah are enjoying the moment at the van, while me and Mikha are minding our own business. Mikha is really quiet most of the time. She's kind of nonchalant, but a silent angel. She'll be helping you with or without your permission. Although sometimes, me and Mikha are also flirting in a friendly way. There are times that she's very clingy to me to the fact that our fans are assuming that we had something.

Gosh how I wish that's true. Joke!

As I heard our staffs told us that we're at the venue, we got ready and started to pray and get guidance from our Lord God. A moment has passed, we got off the van and head to the stage. We introduced ourselves and chitchat with our fans for a while before getting into our performances. We cherish and enjoy each of our song, as we dance and sing with the fans.

"MikhaLoi layag!!" A fan shouted. It's funny how they ship us and assume that we have a thing with each other. I shook my head.

After the performance, we have a fan meeting for an hour.

Mikha's POV:

"The fan meeting will be by partner. The blooms (fans) requested that we should partner each of you by the OG ships. Jhoanna and Colet, Sheena and Gwen, Stacey and Aiah, lastly Mikha and Maloi." Our manager said.

We have 30 minutes to change our outfits and fix our hairstyles for the fan meeting. 25 minutes has passed and I'm now waiting for Maloi to be done since we need to be with each other before and during the fan meeting.

"Such a gorgeous woman" I mumbled.

"Maloi will melt with your stares, Mikhs" Gwen told me and laughed. I saw Maloi looked at me and laughed too, as like she's teasing me. I glared at them.

"Goddam-" Maloi.. Maloi is shutting me up. I immediately shut my mouth after I felt her index finger on my lips, giving me a sign to shut up and not continue my words.

THIS IS INSANE! WHAT THE HELL GWEN?! I bit my lower lip and looked away. This is so embarrassing, I cannot.

I'm now with Maloi and we're heading to the mini stage where the fan meeting will be happening. We seated and meet the fans one by one before we explore the hallway and chitchat with our fans. Me and Maloi are signing some merchandise, posing for pictures, and get to talk with a fan for a minute.