Plan

Stacey's POV:

It's been 3 years since Mikha and ate Aiah broke up. Nalaman namin ang nangyari sa araw mismo ng anniversary nila. Everything went by so fast and I think each one of them moved on from the things that happened that quick. We're old enough to be matured.

Hindi na kami estudyante pa para maghabulan at magsama-sama araw araw, but that's the one thing that our friendship could never do.

Mikha and ate Colet are engineer and architect. Naisip nila na magsama sila dahil since college ay batch mates na sila. Papi line na duo! Me? I manage my own restaurant with my mom being the chef. Ate Aiah, doing modeling and runaways. Jhoanna, journalist and newscaster from a famous network. Gwen receiving a brand deals photo shoots. Sheena, a dance choreographer of a famous agency. Lastly, my Lucky.. she had just become a licensed Doctor.

"Gosh, I miss my Lucky so much." I mumbled.

Despite the hectic schedules and time, nagagawa pa rin namin magkita-kita ng girls except kay ate Maloi. 7 years have passed and wala ata siyang balak umuwi.

Sheena's POV:

Nakakatawa, ang dami naming pinag-daanan na magkakaibigan.. pero despite that factors, tumatanda at lumalaki kami nang magkakasama.

I got married to Gwen 2 years ago and unfortunately, ate Maloi couldn't attend since she's too busy with her studies. Nakakalungkot talaga..

Mikha and ate Aiah broke up 3 years ago. Nagulat ako dahil sa araw mismo ng anniversary sila naghiwalay, and that was really unexpected and heartbreaking. Although, their break up was healthy naman. Duda ako ro'n but they were okay until now. Napag-usapan nila 'yun nang maayos kahit alam naming mahirap para sakanilang dalawa lalo na sa mga panahon na iyon.

Matagal na namin pinapauwi si ate Maloi dahil siya lamang ang laging kulang sa amin at 7 years niya na rin hindi nakikita si Mikhs. Ang pagkaka-alam ko ang laki ng parte ng buhay nila sa isa't isa.

Gwen's POV:

Proud na proud ako sa amin dahil kahit marami na kaming pinag-daanan, walo pa rin kami. Walo hanggang dulo. All of us made it successfully! Sa lahat ng mga pinag-daanan namin, everyone made it as a lesson for ourselves.

We stayed strong and built a much better foundation.

Aiah's POV:

That night was my worst struggle kasi I was accountable for hurting Mikha but we both knew that if we continue what we had that time, it will hurt us even more. We both it wasn't right. She loved me because I was always there for her while I was so desperate, knowing Maloi wasn't there.

Mikha and I were okay now. We both moved on, our break up was healthy. All of us are happy, though I don't know about Lucky. We miss her honestly. We've been hearing brief updates about her from Stacku since Lucky doesn't want us to know her contact. And we deeply understand that.

Sometimes Lucky gets to message one of us or a single message from the old group chat, but that was months ago. Wala kaming connection sakaniya these days.. I wonder what happened. Only Stacku has her contact and I heard that she changed her number months ago so we've never really had a contact since then but updates from Stacey.

Jhoanna's POV:

Maloi and I talked about what happened and we found comfort from each other. I'm happy that we became much more matured than the old days, at least napag-usapan na namin. We're now okay, and Colet was fine with it too. Lucky said she became more batter and none from the past affect her anymore.

It has been great now. I'm full of joy knowing that each one of us are finally getting peace.

We waited several years for this to happen. For us to get peace. But the main problem would be Mikha and Maloi. They've never had a single conversation, interactions, and connections from each other except for Mikha. May mga iba siyang alam na informations about sa nangyayari kay Lucky since Stacku was updating us. Though not most of the time.