Vol. 2 Chapter 9 - Dawn of the Rising Sun

Hello! And what is up again readers! Anyways, this chapter is mostly lemon so to those who are underaged, c'mon, just skip this whole thing or don't read this part, and don't be fucking corrupted or have a brainrot in your head at all. Just imagine birds and bees.

Have fun!

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋LEMON🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

Hiroki's POV

I dragged Yumi into my room and suddenly we kissed each other in the hallway. Hell, I ain't even taken off my shoes.

"Mmhh, yeah that's it kiss me right there", she moaned while I nibble on her soft flesh,

I then shoved her into my couch and took off my blue uniform and unbuttoned some of my longsleeve to keep me comfortable.

"W-woah, I didn't know you were this bulky, Hiroki-kun..." she blushed while running her hands upon my abs.

"I wanna see more of it!" she flips me over, unbuttoned the rest of my sleeve and threw it onto the floor,

She then licks my nipples making them stiff, which I lightly moaned on that. But, I wasn't gonna let myself be the submissive one. I then flipped her again and agressively pulled her buttoned sleeve falling off some of the buttons. And then popped a sexy red lingerie bra.

"W-w-woah! Why are you w-wearing this?", I stammered at that moment

"Well? Umm...you see I-i came prepared for this point..." she fidgets her arms while fully blushing,

"You horny at this point, and I'm going to punish you for being naughty to me, you scientist." I then fondled her DD cup breasts and bit her nape which aroused her very much.

My libido kicked even more, which I urged myself to take off his bra using my teeth, to keep it sexy. I then saw two Mt. Fujis at my very own sight, like they were blossomed than ever.

"You so sexy ngl...", I then cupped her boobs and sucked on one of them.

"Ahhh, ahhh, Hiroki-kun...more...suck on my fucking tits!" she moaned my name which made me suck them even more.

After my intense moment sucking on those bonkers, I got flipped again by her, and then we kissed each other with using our tongues like we're catfighting.

"Mmhh...You know Hiroki, it's not fair you get to do this to me..." while running her fingers up to my pants.

"Hoo...what's this you packing? Let's see it shall we?" she then slowly undresses my pants upto my boxers

"H-hey! Stop! Wait a moment there!", I blushed hardly upon her teasing, good God, she's competitive than I thought,

"Shhh...don't worry, I'll treat your big John, hehe" she giggled after that.

She then pulled my boxers then felt a slap, which she saw it came from my 7-inch c*ck.

"W-woah, I didn't know it was this big?!" she blushed while seeing the great tower,

"I-its not that big..." I covered myself with my couch pillow.

"Oh, yeah...its big, hehe." She then licked my manhood going up to the shaft then kissing it with her sweet saliva.

"Wait", I grabbed her and put her on the floor, while I sat with a huge erection,

"Say, ahhh!" I teased her,

"Ahh-mm..." she then gave me a beautiful blowjob.

God, her blows are so fucking hot, and like she uses her tongue so skillfully. How did she even do this?! She's more skilled than those bitches at home. And best part, she looks at me sexily.