Vol. 3 Chapter 21 - Incestuous Night

Hello and welcome to this chapter, well, um...you know what I mean right? So, for those who are underaged or under 18, please skip this or don't ever view this because this contains smut that could corrupt your mind, ok? 

Anyways, have fun and enjoy this umm...thing...

🍋🍋🍋LEMON WARNING!!!🍋🍋🍋

Ayato's POV

It's the middle of the night and I am here in this bathroom, soaked and naked, getting jerked off my dick by my sister. Crap, how skillful is she, like I know she did this to Ajiro, but damn, this feels so intense for me because of the slight moans I spit out of my mouth. She is even giving me a free massage on the back using her big boobs.

"Ahh...how does it feel, Ayato-kun..." She seductively said,

"Yes...keep going...Ahhh..." I said while moaning so hard,

I felt hot and cold throughout my body, because of both the water and the feeling I experience from her handjob, which made my dick so hot.

"I-I'm almost there...sis, almost!" I huskily said,

"Yes...shoot it...my little Ayato, spread your cum..." She responded,

"I'M CUMMING...AHHHHH!!!" I screamed on top of my lungs, and then I saw a thick white fluid come out of my part. Some fell off the floor and others got caught up on her hand, which after that, she licked it lustfully.

"Mmmh...so yummy..." She said after, which then I faced her and we kissed passionately...

"Ahmm...mmm...Ayato...m-more..." She said while holding my hand and pressed it in one of her boobs. I then switched my mouth and sucked her other one, which feels like I'm eating bread. 

"Ahhh...h-how...does it feel...?" She said while moaning, which I responded,

"Very tasty sis...like candy bread..." I teased her, 

I then explored her body, from her boobs to her curves and upto a wet part below. I then went under and saw that it was overflowing with her cum. I flicked her pussy once and licked it, and fuck...that tasted like candy...

"More..." I huskily said, then agressively went over to lick her pussy, which earned her more moaning, which the better part of that, is she is screaming my name...

"Ahhh...ahhh...Ayato!...Yes!...More..Lick my tasty pussy..ahhh...I'm melting..." She said while moaning so hard,

"I-i'm...almost...t-there..." She said, which made me lick her more agressively,

"Yes...yes...like...that...I-I'm...I'm...CUMMING!!!!" She let out a orgasm that felt like a river, which I drank the cum she let out,

"Whoo...that was so delicious...Kasumi...hahaha..." I teased her again, which she said,

"S-stop, that's embarassing...ahh..." she said which then I lifted her head up and French kissed her again for a few minutes,

I then dragged her outside the bathroom and fell over the floor. We laughed so hard about that, which luckily no one got hurt after. We were also wet which caused some stains on the carpet, but I didn't mind that nor her, because of the intense moment. 

"K-kasumi...I'll put it in...ok?" I said, which then she pushed me back and said,

"W-wait...but...I lost it...and was defiled..." she responded with blush but in disappointment,

"Shhh...don't worry...you never lost it in the first place..." I then put my dick on her pussy, rubbing through its clit to add more pleasure. And after that, I carefully inserted it which earned her slight pain throughout her body.