Vol. 3 Chapter 15 - Second Candidate

Hello and welcome to this chapter, which shows the conclusion to the previous volume and the debut of the second elite captain.

Enjoy!

Hiroki's POV

*Alarm sounds*
*Alarm dropped*

I woke up in the morning, staying at my mom's mansion, looking at the sunrise while hugging my naked girlfriend. That was a good sex night, like we were like catfighting for the next 7 hours. Then I realized I didn't wore a condom, goddamit.

"Hey... Yumi, you alright?" I asked her concerning the "protection"

"Yeah, I'm alright, wdym?" she asked back,

"Well, it's about my mom's condom, whiiiiich, I never used yesterday." I confessed which then she laughed after,

"Hahahahah, don't worry, I always use my backup pills if that happened."

Phew, that was a close one. Good thing she's a scientist, alright. Anyways, we went downstairs for breakfast , and then I was surrounded by a hundred questions from mom. Jeez, why you gotta be overprotective to me.

"Now Hiroki, I've arranged the papers to change your surname to Chiaki, so you'll be an official part of our family. And, I also talked to your boss in consent, which he accepted. Therefore, welcoming you once more!" She then hugged me tight with my brother, which I didn't know mom was this obsessive.

After that moment, the butler took a picture of a new family portrait, which I was included in and Yumi also.

(No picture will be shown in this part for AI is fucking malfunctioned because of not following the stupid prompts I type in.)

Then I dressed up, waved goodbye to my biological mother, and drove straight to A.N.T.R.O's main headquarters to start off a new mission that will be implemented by my boss.

R's POV

I went over the papers and signed some of them to make sure this organization goes wide. I also made up some special missions for my upcoming elite captains to make sure the revenge within I hate, goes global, not only in Japan, but in South Korea and America too.

Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Boss, it's Agent H," my first pick said.

"Oh Hiroki, come on in." I responded,

Recently, I got a call from one of my partners saying that this boy was her long-lost son, which I think was so new, but good thing his other family died for good, except for his dad which I give condolences, nevertheless.

"Good job on your first mission, Agent H. You truly are ruthless and now, a freeman like me. And congrats on finding your true family. I didn't know that was one of my partners here in this org." I said,

"But let's go on to your next mission." I then showed a hologram of another school that has a high case of sex scandals.

"You see, in this school located at a small town in Kyoto, was manipulated, because of this man right here."

(This principal is from that hent*I Saimin Seishidou which is on my hatelist of watching this. I will make a one shot of this on the latter chapters)