Vol. 3 Chapter 22 - Pig Hunting Season

Hello everyone! And welcome to the one-shot chapter, where this takes during Ayato's mission, but on a different perspective, in which Hiroki infiltrates the school to catch and arrest the principal, in which, is his second mission. Warning there are some gory stuff in some of the latter parts so if you feel uncomfortable or underaged, I suggest you don't read this or skip.

Anyways, have fun reading and enjoy!

Hiroki's POV

It's afternoon and I drove off and went back to my home, which is in a mansion, where I now reside from now on, after the letter revelation from my dad. I even have my true family living there, most specially my moms, my little brother and a butler who is actually good. Anyways, I went over to my young brother's room, to help me investigate some other info I could use to catch this no good of a principal, who's actually a sex offender.

"Hey lil bro, you available, need some help with gathering info." I said,

"Yeah, sure, but with a price, aight." he responded, which made me annoyed on that,

"Hmm, money? For what? You can just borrow some from moms, jeez." I said while rolling my eyes,

"Bruh, moms is strict about the money, besides, you're the only one I can trust on that, ok? Just give me some ¥2000, then I'll proceed with your request." he said which I was shocked at his offer, like why the fuck would you lend a kid that much?

"¥1000, then we'll agree on that, cuz again, mom is strict to you when you are handling some money." I said, which then he approved and shook hands with me, then I said the information I wanted to gather,

"Aight, it'll take a couple of minutes to crack this code, and after, you can smoke him, big bro." We fist bumped on that, because truly, my bro has the brains of an IT professional, even though he's just young.

*30 minutes later*

"K, it's done big bro, and also, I put in a location to where his family is resided, so good luck with that." he said, which made me smile deviously on what I'mma bout to do with his dead wife and daughter, according to the intel I got.

"Right, now we're settled, what you gonna do with that money? Buy some games? What kind?", I asked which then he showed me a pic of the console, and fucking shit, it's an eroge. I smacked him in the head and told him to not buy it or else I would tell this to my moms.

"Ugh fine, it's second option anyway, jeez." I laughed at him, said goodbye and went over to my car. I then made two calls for my plan: one for the morgue and the other is the headquarters for backup. And trust me, there will be bloodshed when we would raid this motherfucking sex school.

*Ring* *Ring*

"Hey this the morgue right?...Yeah...I'm looking for the body of...Yes...It's for the family...they wanted the body to be cremated...yes...oh, thank you sir." I said in the call

*Ring End*

*Ring* *Ring*

"Hello, anyways I need some soldiers to pickup the body...yeah...I told the morgue everything, so they can handle it...just bring it with me after...yeah, thank you."

*Ring End*

*2 hours later*

It's now 2 hours and I waited outside of the school's gate for my soldiers to come in with the body. They arrived few minutes later in 3 vans, and some of the troops carried the two caskets. And then now, we started the raid, by teargassing the guard's post.