19. Dance In The Rain

As the morning sun gently filtered through the curtains, Jimin stirred awake, rubbing his eyes with his small hands

He blinked sleepily and then smiled when he saw Jungkook sitting beside him, fully immersed in his laptop with a cup of coffee in hand.

Jungkook noticed Jimin waking up and couldn't resist leaning in to kiss his cheek, then his forehead, and finally his lips softly.

"Good morning love" he murmured, his voice warm with affection. "Did you sleep well? Is your waist hurting?"

Jimin blushed at the attention, his cheeks turning a faint shade of pink. He giggled softly and buried his face in the blanket, peeking up at Jungkook with shy eyes, shaking his head in response.

Chuckling at Jimin's adorable reaction, Jungkook closed his laptop and set it aside.

"Come here, you little cutie pie" he said playfully, scooping Jimin up in his arms in a bridal carry. Jimin giggled and nestled his face into Jungkook's neck, feeling safe and loved.

 Jimin giggled and nestled his face into Jungkook's neck, feeling safe and loved

Jungkook carried him to the bathroom, setting Jimin gently inside the bathtub. Jungkook opened his clothes and sat behind him.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked his cheeks flushing red as they both are naked inside the bathtub.

"I'll bath with you" Jungkook said tenderly running the water at just the right temperature.

"L-like to-together" Jimin stammered.

"Yeah sweetheart together. Now turn around and face me let me wash you" Jungkook said smiling.

Jimin nodded shyly, his heart fluttering at Jungkook's caring gestures.

Jungkook smiled warmly and pressed a soft kiss to Jimin's forehead. "Here lay your head on my shoulder as I scrub your back" he whispered.

Jimin nodded snuggling close to Jungkook's neck and closing his eyes in as Jungkook gently scrubs his back making him feel so loved and cared.