Chapter 15:- Okay Then Drink It 2

Avery's body shook, she wanted to burst into tears. It was going great before this jinx showed up now everything is ruined. More tears blurred her vision as she shook her head in refusal. "I'm not worthy of drinking something that expensive"was her excuse.
          "There's no harm in drinking, besides Young Master Cole as taken a liking to you so drinking something he bought should be considered his sincerity towards you and besides there'll be many more to come once you're official"she took her precious time to explain but Avery refused again. "I can't drink"she said and Evelyn almost burst out in laughter.
             "It's just a sip" she began convincing and gripped her arms tightly and Avery knew that all was not well. She began struggling and sweating under the air conditioner and one could tell she was hiding something. "Avery drink it and prove this shameless woman wrong"Cole supported and Avery felt like tearing his mouth off. "Shut up can't you see your little mistress face"Ezekiel scolded and Cole's eyes opened clearly.
               "I really can't drink it please I'm pleading with you"she was crying hysterically now. She didn't know how lethal it was so she really couldn't risk it. "Why?"she asked. "It's poisoned. I can't drink it"she finally replied and Evelyn finally let her go. "There you have it folks. You're welcome "she said with a smile. The guards immediately detained the two girls and Logan's face turned dark like the bottom of a pot.
               "Who sent you?" Evelyn asked as she lifted their chins to look at her. "Talk! Talk! Talk!" Avery screamed. "It was a man named Luther"she replied and the air was so heavy it was difficult to breath. "That bastard!"Cole cursed in an angry breath. "We've said it all let us go"Ella pleaded and Evelyn was about to tell them to be released but Logan interrupted. "Who said you can go? Didn't you hear her? Drink it!"