All things must end

Our relationship was an emotional rollercoaster, characterized by a never-ending cycle of using each other for our desires. Every night was a whirlwind of intense passion and frustrating sexual longing, leaving us both wanting more.

Within the depths of my being, I harbored an unwavering longing to be the person Chasity truly saw and craved. As time went on, I found myself becoming addicted to her presence and the undivided attention she bestowed upon me. It was as if her mere existence had become a drug, consuming my every thought and action.

Each touch pushes me to the brink of emotional turmoil. My mind is in a constant battle, torn between the urge to leave everything behind or persevere. I must admit, that my mother's words resonate with me deeply. I have become so deeply attached to Chasity that it has morphed into something unhealthy and twisted.

The fear of losing her one day has taken a toll on my well-being. Could this be the consequence my mother warned me about? I struggle to find the right way to initiate a conversation without feeling like I am pushing Chasity away.

However, our moments of happiness and serenity are destined to come to an end. After spending several hours entangled in the sheets with Chas, my mother grew weary. She sat us both down, her love for us evident, but also her inability to bear witness to our destructive path any longer. With a sigh, she placed a hand on both of our shoulders.

"You know I love both of you, but I can't bear to watch you continue down this road," she confessed. "Talk it out. Lay all your cards on the table." With those words, she shook her head and left us to grapple with our emotions. The silence was broken by Chasity's question, her voice filled with concern. "Is something wrong?" I nodded, my hesitation apparent as I replayed my words in my mind, searching for the right way to express myself.

"Our relationship has become unhealthy, and it is taking a toll on both of us," I admitted, the weight of anxiety coursing through my veins. Chasity's eyes filled with fear as she sought clarity. "What are you trying to say?" she asked, her voice trembling. Gathering my strength, I finally spoke the painful truth. "We need to put an end to this."

That day felt like a whirlwind of emotions. Chas's reaction was intense, with tears streaming down her cheeks as she abruptly stood up. "I thought we discussed this," she exclaimed, her words filled with hurt and pain. "We did, but let's be honest with ourselves. This relationship has become toxic, Chas. I yearn for something deeper than just a physical connection with you. How many times must I say 'I love you' before you truly understand my intentions?"

Chas shook her head, a bitter laugh escaping her lips. "You could tell me you love me a thousand times, and I still wouldn't believe it! You watched me suffer silently from high school until college, never uttering a word. You stood by, witnessing my pain caused by that monster." Each word resonated painfully true.

I shook my head, attempting to restrain myself from uttering hurtful words. "You put yourself in that situation, despite my warnings. You made excuses for that man, only to be subjected to his abuse. Frankly, Chas, you lack self-love and respect." Immediately after the words left my mouth, regret washed over me as I observed Chasity's devastated expression.

The pain in her eyes transformed into an indescribable emotion. I hurriedly approached her, desperate to apologize, but the damage had already been done. "Fuck you," she whispered, making a beeline for the front door.

The fear that had consumed me became a reality, and I slumped back into my seat, staring blankly ahead. My mom inquired, waving her hand in front of my face, "How did it go?" I shook my head, releasing an exhausted chuckle. "I lost her," I mumbled, rising from my seat.

Mom gently placed her hand on my back, attempting to alleviate the overwhelming stress that had engulfed me. "Damian, I believe it's time for you to calm down. Both of you have uttered hurtful words, but I have faith that everything will eventually fall into place."