Chapter 2

Tommy's POV

As I walk into first period, I look over to find Mr.Lambert sitting at his desk. He notices me and gives me a smile.

My heart alm-fuck! I swear I need to stop. I smile back and walk to me seat.

"Alright class, take a seat and I'll take attendance."Mr. Lambert says as I put my stuff under my chair.

"ooooo who's the new teacher?" said a girl with long blonde hair. "Score! A hot new teacher!" said another girl.

A ton of other comments on Mr.Lambert were said. When will these stupid bitches shut the fuck up?

"Ok class, settle down. I am your new music teacher since your old one quit. My name is Mr. Lambert"

God he's so beautiful. His eyes are almost hypnotic. His lips look so soft. And hi- I mentally slap myself. Tommy stop. He is a teacher and that's illegal.

"I will now take attendance" Mr.Lambert says as he reads the list of names aloud.

"Becca?" "Here" "Jade?" "Here" "Raven?" "Here" "Tommy?"Mr.Lamber looks at me and gives a smile. But before I could say 'here', a jock named Brandon shouted out "FAGGOT!!"the whole class started to laugh.

I immediately looked down. I felt the tears start to build up.

"Excuse me?" I hear Mr.Lambert say in a very sarcastic tone. The whole class went silent.

"Brandon, looks like you can take your homophobic ass to the office with a Saturday detention!" Mr.Lambert yelled.

Brandon scoffed as he walked out of the class while muttering some cuss words under his breath.

The whole class was shocked, Including me.

Mr. Lambert walked up to my desk and leaned in to whisper in my ear."Stay after class."He whispered. I could feel his warm breath on my neck giving me the chills. I shuddered slightly to the feel of it.

For the remainder of the class, I mostly tried to stare at Mr.Lambert as many times as I could. Creepy right?

There's something about him. He caught me staring at him and he just smirked at me and then winked.

Holy shit my heart just skipped a beat. I didn't know what to do so I just looked back down at my desk quickly.

After the bell rang I waited till everyone left then I walked up to Mr.Lambert's desk.

He was leaning against the front of his desk so I walked in front of him.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked

"Are you ok?" Mr.Lambert asked as he leaned forwards looking concerned.

It felt like his eyes were staring into my soul. I snapped out of it and then answered him,"Um what do you mean?"

"When Brandon said that, are you ok?" he asked.

"yeah uh I'm ok it's fine" I answered nervously. He's really close to me. Well a foot apart but still.

"Are you sure Tommy?" he then asked.

"Yeah I'm fine I'm sure" I answered.

"Ok Tommy, I'll see you later then." Mr.Lambert says as he smirks and winks at me.

I don't know why but I did the same back and then I walked out of the room.

Holy shit I have the balls of steel! I laugh to myself.

I have the feeling this is gonna end bad or really good.

-------------
ok so this takes really long to write but it's worth it but thank you so much for reding this takes a lot of work to do and I will keep adding chapters! byeee!
btw I just wrote and uploaded two chapters in one night. This is really exhausting but it's worth it XD