Chapter 5

---WARNING TRIGGER ALERT BE CAUTIOUS---

Adam's POV

I grab my keys and walk to my car. I just have to go to the bank.

Once I leave the bank, I head home. All I could think about was Tommy.

Tommy's coming over. I have to clean this place up.

Once I'm done cleaning, I start to fix my hair and make up.

I hear the doorbell ring. It's him.

I open the door and there he is. He looks perfect. Those chocolate brown eyes.

"Hey Mr.Lambert." Tommy says, smiling.

"Hi Tommy, come in." I say as he walks past me. As he walks by, I get a view of the back of him.

I wanna feel him. That body. Control yourself! He's your student.

"What are we gonna work on, Mr.Lambert." Tommy asked, turning towards me.

"Tommy, just call me Adam"i said.

"Ok, Adam." he said smiling.

We both say next to each other on the couch.

Tommy was doing well with this project. But that wasn't what I was paying attention to.

Every time one of us would lean forwards to write something, Our legs would rub against each other.

We started to talk about each other's lives. Tommy told me how he was bullied often and why his mother acted the way she did.

We talked about our likes, dislikes, etc.

"My dad died when I was 7." Tommy said looking down.

"He was shot one day when he got into a fight at a bar." Tommy said. I could see he was about to cry.

I lifted his head up with my index finger.

"I'm sorry." I say as I look into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

I wrap my arms around him and pull him into a hug. He rested his head on my chest.

I kiss his forehead, rubbing my hands on his back.

We stayed like that for what felt like forever until Tommy left.

Tommy's POV

Ever since that day, I kept going over to Adam's house and we would usually talk about life in general.

We always hugged every time I was over there.

He was so warm. I felt at home in his arms. I felt so safe.

I would stay in his arms forever if I could. I like Adam, a lot. Maybe even too much.

One day, after a usual day at Adam's house, I walked home and saw my mother glaring at me when I walked into the house.

"Where the hell were you?" She asked, crossing her arms.

" I was just with my teacher, he was helping me with my project." I said.

"We're you with Mr.Lambert?" She asked.

"Yeah, we just went to his house and the-" I was cut off by my mom screaming at me.

"You went to a teachers house?!?!? And a male teacher's house?!?!?! YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A FAGGOT I NEVER RAISED YOU LIKE THAT!!!" She screamed

"I LOVE HIM!" I yelled back.

*SMACK*

My head was turned to the side by a brutal force.

"Leave this house and never come back..." My mom said in a whisper.

I just stood there in shock.

"I SAID LEAVE, FAGGOT! Your not my son anymore!!!!" She screamed at me.

I ran out of the house. I slammed the door behind me and ran to his house. The tears were unstoppable.

I knocked on his door anxiously waiting for him to open the door. I was drowning in my tears.

As soon as Adam opened the door, I practically jumped on him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a tight hug.

He didn't do anything at first, then he wrapped his arms around my waist.

We stayed like that for at least 20 minutes until Adam lay go to close the door.

We both sat down on his couch.

"What's wrong Tommy? Why are you here?" he asked, putting his arm around me to comfort me.

"M-m-my mom k-kicked me out of t-t-t-the house." I stuttered. Tears bursting out even more.

"aww babyboy." Adam says, kissing me on the forehead then pulling me into another hug.

I rested my head against his chest, I could feel his heat. His heartbeat was calming to me.

My breathing went back to normal after awhile.

I honestly never wanted to let go, ever.

"You can live with me Tommy." Adam said as he pulled back to look at me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes." he answered.

His hand caressed my cheek. I lean into his touch.

"Your gonna be ok babyboy." Adam said.

Adam then picked me up bridal style. He carried me up to his room and laid me on his bed.

He took my boots off and tucked me in. He leaned over and kissed my forehead.

He turned to walk away but I grabbed his wrists. I didn't want him to go. I wanted his warmth, his touch.

I'm guessing he got the memo because he got into the bed with me and he wrapped
his arms against my body. I laid my hands and my head on his chest.

His warmth surrounding me. I felt better, safe.

Adam kissed my forehead again and laid back into position and closed his eyes. I listened to his heartbeat, like a lullaby.

My eyes grew tired quickly. I fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat and his warmth surrounding me.

And just like that, I slowly closed my eyes and then drifted off to sleep.

---------
OMG guys it's getting reaall fluffy over here.
I update really quickly and the next chapter will be up like really really soon like tomorrow or the day after that.
I hoped you guys liked this cuz I got the feels writing this lol.
Send me some ideas of what I should do after this book is done cuz I will write another book.
Thank your so much for reading my story and updates will be soon! byeee!