Chapter 21

Adam's POV

When I got home from work, I saw Tommy in our bedroom folding clothes.

I walk up behind him and put my hand on his hips and kiss his cheek.

"Turning into a housewife aren't we?"I say into his ear lowly.

"Well someone's gotta do the cleaning." Tommy chuckles quietly.

"So what are the plans today?" I ask.

"Well I'm going out to the movies today." Tommy answers.

"Oh?with who?" I ask turning towards him.

"Jessica..." Tommy answers in a low voice.

"Isn't she the one that rumor says you fucked?" I say slightly irritated.

"Yeah well I ju-." Tommy was interrupted as I spun him around and planted my lips on his.

"Only me..."I whispered in his ear, as he trembled slightly to my breath.

I lower my head and put my lips on his neck, I could feel his chills on my lips and it encouraged me to keep going.

I grip his waist and start licking up and down his neck, earning a few moans from his pink lips.

I pick him up and he wraps his legs around my torso. I set him down on the bed and top him as I continue to suck and bite his neck. I wanna leave my mark on him. Let her know that he's mine.

I feel something hard rising up in Tommy's pants against my leg.

"Horny already?"I smirk at him. I lean back down to continue my hickey before he could answer.

"It's y-your fault ahh." He barely managed to breath out through his moans.

Pick him up and set him on my lap to put more pressure on his member. I rock him back and forth to make him feel better.

I disconnect my lips from his neck and look at him in the eyes.

"I love you Tommy." I say as I stare into his beautiful eyes.

"I love you too Adam." Tommy breathes heavily as he stares back into my eyes.

I lean up and kiss him on the lips.

"Mmmm so fucking good." I say into the kiss.

He opens his mouth and I slide my tongue in. I massage his tongue with mine and suck his tongue into my mouth. He wasn't expecting that one.

He moans sexily once I suck on him and starts grinding on me.

Ugh he's so hot I don't know how to take care it myself. I lace my fingers through his hair and grab his hair and slightly tug it.

He head jerked back and he but his bottom lip.

"Damnnn, you gotta stop seducing me." I say as I start to unbutton his shirt and leave kisses on his collar bone.

Tommy grinds on me harder, making it harder to breathe.

"Fuck Adam mmmm. Ooh yeah please." He moans loudly.

"More please?" I laugh lightly and start sucking on his nipples. He's sensitive here, he's more jumpy and horny with his nipples.

Tommy can barely keep his moans in anymore. He just keeps getting louder and louder, turning me on more and more.

I slide down his pants.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Who the hell..." I grumble as I walk up to the door.

When I open it, I see a cute, petite, young girl. Seems like Tommy's age.

She's wearing a cheer outfit and she has some makeup on.

"Hi! Is Tommy here?" She asks. She seems excited.

"Yeah, what do you need him for?" I ask.

"Well you must be his dad. I'm Jessica. I'm here because me and Tommy are going to go on a date."

What the fuck!

"Alright I'll go get him." I smile as I close the door.

I practically stomped all the way back to the room where Tommy was waiting on the bed, still horny.

"What the fuck Tommy!?!?" I yelled at him as I picked up a pillow and threw it at him.

His face dropped and confusion was all he had on his face.

"What?" Tommy asked.

"Why is a girl standing in front of my door claiming that she is going on a date with you?" I cross my arms. I'm fucking pissed.

"Oh,that must be Jessica." Tommy says as he gets up and starts to walk out the door.

I block his path with my arm and he looks up at me confused.

"Um... last time I checked, we're dating. In fact, we are engaged. Why are you going on a date with someone else? Not only is it wrong, it's kind of cheating. It's actually REALLY cheating." I say as I look down at him.

"Oh I thought I told you, it's kind of a cover up. Ever since people thought I fucked a woman, I haven't been getting bullied. I figured if I went on at least one date, it would help." He says as he tries to get past me, but fails.

"Maybe you could've thought about the fact that I don't want my fiancé going on dates. I may get jealous." I sass him.

"Don't you understand? I can go a day without being HURT for once in my life! I've only been dreaming about this life since I was in preschool! I'm finally HAPPY at SCHOOL. I'm not as depressed anymore. Things are finally going right in my life and I don't wanna ruin it." He says as he looks down.

I see what he means. He deserves to be happy. I mean he's only faking it, so it should be okay.

"Fine, but no kissing or touching, you're mine and mine only. Got that?" I say as I pull him closer by the waist.

"Yes, you can trust me." Tommy answers.

I dove in for a kiss and then finally let him go before she walks out of the front door.

-------------------------------------------
It's been
A
Long
Time
Since I've uploaded and I'm sorry but it's harder for me to write. I might start a different book. Maybe it's because of school idk it's just difficult but thank you guys SO MUCH for the reads and votes AND support.
I couldn't do this without you!!
I love you all!

byeee!