Chapter 3

Tommy's POV

It's sixth period right now, so I have lunch. When I walk into the cafeteria. I get my food and go to sit with my only friend, Eve.

Eve was the only friend who still accepted me after finding out that I'm gay. I pretty much owe my life to her for always being there.

"Hey Tommy, what's up?" She said when I sat down.

"Nothing really, just a boring day" I lied.

Then I suddenly felt a really cold liquid fall onto my head. Apparently, Brandon wasn't in the office anymore.

I look up to see Brandon smirking at me as the whole classroom starts to fill with laughter.

Why? What did I do to him? Why does he hate me?

"What the hell fucktard?!??" I hear Eve yell. The whole class filled with oooooos after that.

Eve picks up her tray and walks over to Brandon.

*SLAM*

I look up to see Brandon covered in food and a broken tray on the floor.

"Learn from this dumbass because I WILL CUT YOU! DONT MAKE ME CUT YOU! YOU DONT WANT NON OF THIS!!!" Eve shouted at the top of her lungs. Admit it, you gotta love Eve.

The cafeteria started to laugh even harder.

Then the principle came by and took us three to the office.

Eve and Brandon were gonna be suspended for three days.

How the hell am I going to survive in school without Eve?

---After school---

I get into my car and turn the keys.

Today was a hell of a day.

But Mr.Lambert....Damn I've really never felt this way before. I don't know what's so different about him.

His eyes...... Their beyond breathtaking. His..... wait I really need to stop. I don't even know if he likes me. I don't even know if he's gay. It's illegal anyways so there is no use.

That makes me sad somehow.

When I arrive at home, I see that my mom is gone. She probably out drinking, again.

My mom doesn't like the fact that I'm gay. She beat me for it. I remember it like it was yesterday. I head up to my room to do homework.

I change into my PJ's and I get into bed. As I'm laying in bed, I roll my sleeves down to feel the scars, twelve on this arm. I feel my other arm, six.

I hate myself for this. No matter how good it feels after I'm done, I hate myself.

I start to cry and as much as I wanted to stop, I couldn't. This is another time that I cry myself to sleep.

I wake up to my alarm clock. I groan not wanting to get up. I press snooze and fall back to bed.

Then I think about him. His eyes, lips, everything. I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom. I turn the water on and make sure it's the right temperature before I get in.

The warm water feels good against my tired skin.

I turn the water off and get out of the shower. I dry my hair and wrap my towel around my body.

I exit the shower and go back to my room.

I put on my black Metallica shirt on with a leather jacket. I put my black ripped skinny jeans on. I decided to put on my black spiked boots.

I applied black eyeliner and eyeshadow and smudged my eyeliner. I fixed my hair with a straightener and then I head down to my kitchen.

I pick out a pop tart and eat it before getting my keys and walk to my car.

I sigh once I close the door. Then I think, It's gonna be ok because he is gonna be there.

I park in my usual spot as I locked my car and headed to hell.

In homeroom, All I could think about is him. Once the bell rings, I gather my stuff and exit the classroom.

As I walk down the hall I see some jocks, great. Just what I needed. They look at me then smirk, but they then looked scared and just walked past me.

I look behind me to see Mr.Lambert really giving them the death glare.

He sees that I'm looking at him and he smiles at me. My heart just skipped a beat. I smile back at him before looking down.

Shit I'm fucking blushing.

Mr.Lambert is right beside me now.

"Are you ok? Your face is pretty red." he asked with a little yet very faint laugh. Causing me to blush even more.

"Um yes its just I- well I don't feel very well." I chuckled slightly and then I look up at him.

Those eyes....I almost get lost in them again and he puts his hand on my forehead.

As his hand touched my forehead, I flinched just a tiny bit.

His hands were warm against my forehead. He then put his hand against my cheek

Damn why am I getting so nervous?

"Well your forehead isn't warm so I guess your not sick."he said as he put his hand to his side. Depriving me of his touch. I really need to stop.

"yeah I'm probably just tired." I chuckled as we both walked into his classroom.

As soon as Mr.Lambert walked in, he was bombarded by a bunch of girls. I walked to my seat as I sighed in slight anger.

The girls were giggling with him and he was smiling at them. I wish they would just sit down.

He noticed me looking at him, again. He gave me a smirk and winked at me. I decided to do the same back to him, again. I could feel my face getting hot.

I decided to look back at my desk. Then the bell rang, signaling the beginning of first period.

Mr.Lambert walked over to my desk.
"Tommy, your grades are looking poor in this class. Would you like stay after school for tutoring with me?" he asked

"Um sure, I need the good grades to graduate" I said smiling.

"Great! See you after school Tommy." He said as he smirked at me.

Today is gonna be a great day.

----------------
This took so long to write lol but it was worth it. Thanks so much for reading and I will be making more updates really soon. Since its summer and I have no friends, it will be easy lol byeee!