Trailer

Caretaker of Spacetime (Narrator): Humans. Such creatures born out of the world after meteor strikes upon dinosaur world. As they evolved, wars spread like the virus as it destroys every thing the world offer such beauty only to replace with blood and destruction. Holy Britannian Empire, The United Republic of Europia, and Chinese Federation competing each other in order to become a dominant world nation. Every rare individual possess a power of Geass for their own selfish ambitious reason. There are no individuals to put the end of cycle of death, hate, and violence.

However, there is one that have both respect and fear to end their war, and this is not from this universe. That individual is anomaly, and he's here to intervene. 

...

Theme:

...

'A NEW PLAYER STEPS IN...'

A scene shows a largest armada fleet led by a Constitutional Authority-class Super Dreadnought flagship after entering this universe by portals.

'TO INTERVENE THEIR WAR'

They are stopped by at the other side of the dark moon as starting point to establish the base

'WILL CODE GEASS UNIVERSE CHANGE FOREVER BY THEIR INTERVENTION?'

...

The scene shows the large Salvatian army composed of Rhino MBTs, Antigrav Tanks, Tiger tanks, and Thunder tanks suppressing fire upon Britannian forces in desert areas in the Middle East. The MLRS Carriers and Artillery tanks commence artillery bombardment at them from afar. The Mecha Frames composed of MECS, Astrayers, and Forsakers drove through the desert terrain to combat enemy knightmare frames.

'THEIR WAR IS BEING INTERVENED...'

...

Suzaku is fighting determined against a figure known as Ronin Vindicator (aka Xavier Salvador) as they exchange each other fighting in unknown Britannian territorial area in Area 11 as Ronin Vindicator able to take on Suzaku with his maximum fighting master skills that can beat him down to the ground with a strong kick to the face.

...

'BY SALVATIANS'

Cornelia: What the hell is that!

She shouted. In the Battle of Narita, a Nephalem Vindicator walks in a terrain filled in a sea of fire, burning down the trees as well as lands who he is responsible for this action. A Nephalem Vindicator turns his head around with his red glowing eyes gazing upon it. The Salvatian space figthers flies in the air right pass over him at the background.

...

'WILL THE WORLD FIND PEACE?'

C.C: What do you think of it?

She tells Lelouch sitting right beside him.

Lelouch: What I think of it is someone who is more ambitious than I am. Someone who has much experience of war. Whoever he is, he is someone that cannot be underestimated...

The scene shows Ronin Vindicator is on top of the Babel Tower looking at Viceroy Palace in faraway distance in the night as the moon shines behind him.

...

'OR WILL THE WORLD BE AT WAR FOREVER?'

Caretaker of Spacetime: Are you willing to accomplish such a goal that may fit only to yourself? Will your goal change the world, even if there are those that stand against your actions?