Chapter 5

Constitutional Authority-class Super Dreadnought, Throne Chamber

Jeremiah (on TV): Prince Clovis has been taken from us. He fought for peace and justice against all of the Elevens. We have no idea where he is or where he has gone now knowing he could survive and probably be held captive by the Elevens. We must all bury our sorrow, and muster our will to find him at all cost!

Britannian News Anchor (on TV): We interrupt this broadcast with breaking news. The man suspected as the collaborator who secretly aligned with terrorists has been captured. According to this report, the suspect is an honorary Britanian. Private Suzaku Kururugi, a former Eleven and honorary Britanian. I repeat, Suzaku Kururugi arrested for collaborating with terrorists.

Xavier Salvador watched on a holographic screen with a smirk on his face, satisfied that he had changed the timeline by interfering with this universe.

Frieda: I see you enjoying it, Xavier?

He swapped out the holographic screen with his hand.

Xavier Salvador: Looks like we have changed it. Frieda, does it effect on this main timeline to open a path for creating a new alternate timeline?

Frieda: The angels in Omniversal Realm reporting no open paths of new alternate timeline.

Xavier Salvador: Then this has become an alternative main timeline. I mean, I've done it before to other universes for intervention.

Frieda: You sure did make numbers of those worlds in different universes since you decided to intervene.

Xavier Salvador: I do believe in neoconservative, and I'm talking about my own neoconservative. I intervene when I see any universes that do not fit to my view and willing to change and eliminate those who oppose my goals.

He said, his tone shifting to seriousness. An OSI agent, a male fairy, stepped in and addressed his leader.

OSI agent: Sovereign excellency, we have gathered much information we have from Prince Clovis with harsh beatings.

Xavier Salvador: Ordering to execute all civilians in the ghetto to cover up his mistakes so he won't be disinherited. That is stupid, even for him. What else do I need to report?

OSI agent: We have someone able to infiltrate the viceroy palace under false names to gather information there. According to his report, Suzaku is being interrogated and beaten up pretty bad by Jeremiah and his Purish subordinates. It also added that he had heard plans to abolish the honorary systems in Area 11 by using Suzaku Kururugi as a scapegoat for "secretly collaborating" with the terrorists by allowing them to destroy the G-1 Base and cause Prince Clovis disappearance.

An agent told him for a report.

Xavier Salvador: They may have their advantage, but they don't know what I am intending to do to them. What about the Shinjuku resistance group?

OSI agent: The orb drone found their hideout, and they apparently remain hidden until they decide to make their next move.

Xavier Salvador: Good.

As he said, he stood up from his throne chair, walking down the staircase and decided to head out.

Frieda: Where are you going?

She asked.

Xavier Salvador: I'm going to do something for my plan that involves myself only. Frieda, make sure our new allies are trained to pilot their special mecha frames so we can have them deploy for their first battle.

Frieda: Oh, ah, of course, sir.

She said,

Xavier Salvador: Have OSI field agents and deathstalkers keep an eye on the Shinjuku resistance group. One of them is Kallen Kozuki, or by her fake name, Kallen Stadtfeld. Also, I want them to look an eye on Lelouch and Nunnally at Ashford Academy.