Chapter 3

Refugee Dome Site, Salvatian Moon Base territory

Dark Side of the Moon; Code Geass Universe

The Japanese people were staying inside the dome where there is real green grass and there are refugee towns and apartments to start living here temporarily until Japan is liberated from Britannia colonial rule. They are in the field hospital for those who were severely injured caught in the skirmishes. Others are outside at the medical tents to attend to their medical needs.

Ishiwari Mayu, her sister, and her resistance members are staying here with their people. When they moved here, they were shockingly astonished by the new surroundings and these people, called themselves Salvatians, provided medical aids to those who were injured during the skirmishes that caught in the crossfire. Not only that, they see that Salvatians are made of different races that never see them so real before in their life. They were wary at first, but seeing they provide help to their people, they seem okay for now. They still have their weapons, but since they are safe here from Britannia and Salvatians can be trusted for saving their lives, they put away their weapons for the time being. They were standing there to look at their people from a distance, watching them being treated by medics and healers.

Yukawa Keiki: Wow... I never thought that for the first time in my life, we would just be saved by aliens...

Usui Wakumi: At least they didn't just leave us to die. It's lucky for all of us to be saved in a dire situation.

Furuse Kohei: They said they were able to save just half of the people and brought them here, though what about the others? What happened to Ohgi and his others?

Hitarashi Ogai: I'm sure they're okay. While I hated leaving them behind, I am pretty sure they are safe for now. With much destruction toward Britannians by these guys, they might find a new place of hiding from the Brits.

Yukawa Keiki: How can you be sure?

Hitarashi Ogai: I just know it.

He said to Yukawa Keiki.

Shiro Mayu: Big sis, look around here. This place is so huge! They said this is a dome site for refugees. This would be a great place to live in without Britannians bothering us.

She said to her older sister.

Ishiwari Mayu: Yeah... I couldn't believe that something like this could exist. They provided us protection and brought us to a safe place far away from Britannia. I just wonder who these people are and what do they want from us?

He said. Then a Vindictarium knight approaches them.

Vindictarium Knight (Male Dark Elf): Are you the one leading your people?

Ishiwari Mayu: Um...

Yukawa Keiki: Hell yeah we are!

He interrupted her. Yukawa pulls him in and tells him not to interrupt her.

Ishiwari Mayu: Yes. I am leading our people. Actually, it was Ohgi who led the resistance, but I am representing it.

Vindictarium Knight (Male Dark Elf): Hm, very well. I've come here to bring you to the supreme leader to grant an audience with him.

Shiro Mayu: Supreme leader? Is he your leader?

Vindictarium Knight (Male Dark Elf): He is The supreme leader of Salvatia. Please follow me.

...

Timeskip

A dropship flew towards the Constitutional Authority-class Super Dreadnought to the hangar bay. When they land inside the hangar bay, the group follows a Vindictarium knight to lead them to the throne chamber. As they are walking in the hangar bay, they see so much awe of their expression that they see more of mecha fighters stationed there for check-up maintenance. It also includes the mecha frames that are similar in size to the knightmare frames, but a bit taller in height. They see Salvatian troopers and marines patrolling around the area for security duty.