Chapter 2

Constitutional Authority-class Super Dreadnought Hangar Bay

Dark Side of the Moon; Code Geass Universe

All of Salvatians affiliates of three factions such as Grand Army of Salvatia, Vindictarium Order, and Black Death Legion, standing there firmly to wait for their leader's arrival. The blast door opens to see Xavier Salvador walking the hangar bay to meet them to start the new campaign of this universe.

Salavtian officer (Male Canine kobold): The sovereign excellency has arrived! Salute to our supreme leader!

Xavier steps on top of the larger rectangular size iron box as everyone gives him a salute to his arrival. Once they put down the salute, he makes a speech to everyone.

Xavier Salvador: Proud soldiers of the Salvatians. We have arrived in this universe where they are beginning to intervene in the conflict that they have started from beginning to bring more destruction upon themselves and bring ruins where they have no future.

He speaks firmly.

Xavier Salvador: It is understandable that Old Humanity has always had selfish and greedy reasons to start wars for conquest and world dominance, and we should ignore them and let them destroy themselves. However, there are people out there who are suffering from oppression, corruption, and discrimination by these superpower nations. We are here to liberate them and destroy all our enemies in order to establish a new order in this universe, one that is created by us. Only we can give them a better future than what they are living in now, and only we can shape the world for ourselves and anyone who wishes to collaborate with us in my grand plan.

The Holy Britannian Empire believes they are superior, justifying their expansionist war to rule the world as a united empire. They think that all beings are not equal and that inequality is justified, leading to many people under the Britannian regime being oppressed and treated not as humans, but as abused animals. But guess what? We are going to war against them! We will triumph over the so-called superior empire, turning them into ashes! We will show them what happens when you embrace social Darwinism!

His speech has made Salvatians to let out shouting in angry cry eagerly to fight the Holy Britannian Empire. Xavier continues to speak.

Xavier Salvador: While we are dealing with the empire, we should not ignore other superpower nations known as the EU and Chinese Federation.

He starts to explain about the EU first.

Xavier Salvador: The United Republic of Europia, or EU for short, is a federal republic that originated from the French Revolution, which overthrew all monarchies and defeated the British Empire under Napoleon Bonaparte. This led to the formation of the Holy Britannian Empire, but Napoleon was eventually betrayed and executed by the very people he led to claim all of Europe with revolutionary ideals. Nowadays, the republic is nothing more than a hypocritical entity that fails to reform, instead replacing the old aristocracy with a capitalist version. In a democracy, everyone can compete with each other by popularity in elections, using every manipulation method to get what they want, even resorting to eliminating competitors who threaten their self-interest goals. This happens in democratic nations all the time.

He said to his soldiers and officers.

Xavier Salvador: They show their racist nature when they decide to put Japanese people into internment camps rather than providing them with refugee camps when Japan falls under Britannian control. They use them as expendable soldiers to avoid European casualties and even resort to using child soldiers, who are young teenagers. These cowards dare to call themselves a republic under the guise of democracy, but not Salvatia. I know what would happen if I did not accept the title of Supreme Leader and instead became a president: others would take advantage of me, manipulate me, and remove me, ruining the foundation I've built for its people and society.