Chapter 6

After the event at the highway bridge

Ashford Academy, Lelouch & Nunnally dorm room

Lelouch returned from his Zero persona after the shocking events involving the death of Prince Clovis by Britannian soldiers and the sudden appearance of a new masked figure. Suzaku had been brought to him without understanding his motive and was threatened by the masked figure, who revealed his alias as Ronin Vindicator. Suzaku refused to join his side and decided to return to face his court-martial. Exhausted from his night as Zero, Lelouch decided to visit his little sister in her dorm room.

Upon entering the room, he was surprised to see Nunnally with a green-haired girl beside her—whom he thought he had killed back at Shinjuku Ghetto. Nunnally introduced the girl as C.C. and explained that she had been helping her make origami birds. When C.C. mentioned that they were going to have a future together and Nunnally believed it to be about marriage, Lelouch brushed off the question. Seeing that his sister was blind, he deliberately dropped a cup to create an excuse to take C.C. to his room for a change of clothes.

Afterward, he brought C.C. to his room and began to ask her questions.

Lelouch: Who are you?

C.C. : She said my name. I'm C.C.

Lelouch: That's not what I meant. Why aren't you...

C.C. : Supposed to be dead?

Lelouch: Hmm...

C.C. : So, do you like the power that I gave you?

She asked about the power she gave him from that day back in Shinjuku ghetto.

Lelouch: As I thought, it was you.

C.C. : Dissatisfied?

Lelouch: On the contrary, I'm grateful. It allows me to speed up my schedule tremendously, which is a huge help.

C.C. : Your schedule?

Lelouch: Yes. My schedule for obliterating Britannia. I would've had to wait much longer before I could've made the initial move.

C.C. : You believe you can destroy it simply by using that power?

Lelouch: I intended to do it without this power.

He replied.

C.C. : I just knew that he'd turn out to be a fascinating guy. Speaking of which, I wonder who that man is?

Lelouch: Hm?

He raised his eyebrow.

C.C. : Another masked figure. Someone who is so mysterious that suddenly appears out of nowhere on that night and gives that boy to you by killing his enemies in straightforward without worrying about his own life?

Lelouch: I do not know who he is, but I'll find out about him soon when I get to see him again.

He replied to her question about that masked figure that appeared at that event.

Lelouch: So what'll you do now? I'm sure the military is after you.

C.C. : Not the entire military, only a small faction of it. So it shouldn't be difficult to find a hiding place. I can make do here.

Then she began taking off her prisoner straitjacket and threw it on the ground to climb on the bed.

Lelouch: What? You expect to stay here?

C.C. pull in a blanket to cover up her entire naked body as she lay there.

C.C. : A gentleman would sleep on the floor.