Chapter 4

The North Pole is a snowy wasteland that no one bothered to explore until the Salvatians arrived and established a base. Using nanocores, they expanded the base and built defense structures to protect it from potential enemies. The base is commanded by two generals: General Larkdow the Lizardfolk and General Hopperfield the Rabbit Wildfolk. These two generals were responsible for establishing the base as a foothold to increase their numbers and to surround the Holy Britannian Empire, planning to invade from the east when the Supreme Leader gives the signal for a full-scale invasion.

For now, they remain stationed at the base, enduring the harsh climate since Neohumans and Neotypes can adapt to the snowy cold weather. Additionally, they have set up warm devices to maintain a comfortable temperature. While they relax and bide their time, they remain on guard in case Britannia or the EU decide to send their armies to the North Pole. If that happens, they will be ready.

...

Meeting Room, Viceroy Palace (Area 11)

The Britannian Purist Faction is having a rough time as their mission turns into a disaster. The Britannian forces in Shinjuku have suffered unimaginable casualties. Only 12% of the Britannian forces survived by retreating, but many of them were injured from encounters with the unknown enemy. To make matters worse, Prince Clovis has not been found and is believed to have died when the unknown enemy destroyed the command center in the G-1 Base.

Purist Member 1: What is happening!

A Purist member shouted, slamming his fists on the table.

Purist Member 1: Never in my life has our battle been lost for the first time! We never lose!

Purist Member 2: To make matters worse, Prince Clovis has not been discovered nor his whereabouts of surviving the attacks.

Villetta Nu: Has the body been discovered?

Kewell Soresi: No.

He shook his head for a response.

Kewell Soresi: His body has not been discovered. If he had survived, we would've found him by now.

Purist Member 3: This is troubling. If the royal family finds out about this...

Kewell Soresi: Not unless we do something first. Lord Jeremiah, what shall we do?

Soresi said to Jeremiah. Jeremiah had been thinking about what he had witnessed at the Shinjuku Ghetto. He couldn't forget what had happened there. He had seen the Britannian forces wiped out by assailants wielding advanced weaponry that no one, not even the Holy Britannian Empire, possessed.

Purist Member 4: Lord Jeremiah.

Jeremiah Gottwald: Hm?

His thoughts cut off when someone is calling him.

Jeremiah Gottwald: Ah yes... I have never forgotten what's happening back there. It makes me curious about what I have seen.

Villetta Nu: What do you mean?

She questioned.

Jeremiah Gottwald: Those unknown assailants... They aren't simple terrorists. No terrorists would be able to get that kind of military-grade weaponry. In fact, the way they wear such strange outfits, the weapons they wield, and how they suddenly appear in the midst of battle is unlike anything we've seen before.

Kewell Soresi: Whatever they are, we should focus on this situation here. Our reputation is on the line as well as our nobility status!

Jeremiah Gottwald: Well, have you seen General Bartley?