Chapter 1

Omniverse No. 000112 (Code Geass Universe)

The number of portals opens up to reveal the larger armada fleet pouring out in the galaxy led by a Constitutional Authority-class Super Dreadnought as flagship. Another ship beside him is Dominion Enforcer-class Super Dreadnought-Destroyer acting as second-in-command of the flagship. They're reaching towards the dark side of the moon where they can settle there to establish the base. The fleets landed on the moon to begin the construction of the base. They using nanocores to build many structures as possible for military expansion. A Constitutional Authority-class Super Dreadnought landed on the dark side of the moon to be stationed there.

Inside the Supreme Leader's Throne room, the door opens up to see Frieda Vordieus wearing the Supreme Magistrate uniform and a crimson cape wrapped to cover the arms, walking towards the Supreme Leader sitting on the throne chair. Xavier Salvador, who is 115 years old of Neohuman lifespan, reading the book about war and history of Old Humanity stuff when he looks up at her coming into the chamber. He smiled to see her here then Frieda just said to him.

Frieda: Xavier, it looks like we are planning to intervene in their war. I just wonder how it is really beneficial for us to be here?

Xavier closes the book and replies to her question.

Xavier Salvador: I see how the timeline goes in this universe. When I was just a young teenager as a human being, I was actually thrilled to watch Code Geass shows and how the story goes is something so extraordinary. In my mind, I was wondering what if the story can change in that scenario. I just have some imagination in my mind if that scenario really happens.

Frieda: So you see those people as part of the story? Puppets?

She raised her eyebrow.

Xavier Salvador: Most of the others don't know they really exist, they're just fiction for entertainment. But to me, they're real alright. So my good reason is to intervene in this universe to end their war by taking out 3 major superpower nations, but mostly to one of them is the Holy Britannian Empire.

He said.

Xavier Salvador: They become more threatening than two superpower nations. They made expansion to make their colonies from conquered nations and dubbed them Areas and the conquered people will be known as numbers. Oppression, discrimination, violence, corruption, and everything else I can really hate so much. But let's not ignore the United Republic of Europia and Chinese Federation, and I know what you are guessing about them.

Frieda nodded as she said to him.

Frieda: Indeed. While the URE or EU believe in liberty, freedom, and democracy, they're nothing more than capitalist versions of aristocrats to replace monarchy aristocrats. The government filled in corrupt politicians and bureaucrats that face many internal problems in the republic that do nothing good benefit their own nation. Their military have strong force, but the soldiers are less disciplined and they allowing Japanese volunteers to throw them as expendable, suicidal units just to save their own lives rather to fight together as one. Let's not forget the internment camp filled with Japanese people and the people just get discriminated against by Europeans.

Xavier Salvador: I prefer to call them Europians. Better than original demonyms. Anyway, about the Chinese Federation?

Frieda: The High Eunuchs used a young girl, the empress, as a figurehead just to do whatever they want in their time of luxury stuff. The regions and territories living in rural areas are terrible and they are oppressed by the ruling class that does not make great progress and bring service to the people. They do it all for their selfish self-interests. Their nation is a backward state, and they do not have the same level of technology as the Holy Britannian Empire or the EU.