brooklyn
-----------
i woke up to arms around my waist and loud snoring in my ear, which isnt the best way to wake up you could say but ive gotten used to it.

i crawl out of my boyfriends arms, justin. and see my best friend, on his phone.

"hey ashton. whats up?" i groggily say,
"hey brooklyn, uh, not much i was just texting the guys"

"oh cool tell them hi for me! and im gonna go make some breakfast, want anything?"

"just some waffles or toast is ok for me" he smiles, dimples showing.

"coming right up!"

i walk into the kitchen and grab the waffles and then i grab the toaster and plug it in, putting in two waffles in the process while feeling hands wrap around my waist and smile, its justin.

"hey babe, whatcha making for me?"

"uh, actually its for ashton.."

"oh-" *ring* *ring* "-babe sorry i gotta take this,"

before i could even say anything he ran out of the kitchen

the toaster beeps signaling that its ready, i go over and take out the two waffles, and put them on a plate and put butter and syrup on them, then i grabbed orange juice to finish it off.

i went back into the living room where ashton was still laying on the couch on his phone, texting the guys probably.

"here you go, ash"

"thanks, brooke" we laugh at how awkward this conversation is

"hey ash ill be right back im gonna go check on justin,"

"ok see ya"

i walk down the hall into my room and see justin on the phone, but since he doesnt see me i decide to scare him,

but i over hear the conversation and immediately start tearing up, "baby... no , she isnt worth anything to me... yes... babe seriously... ok ... bye, love you."

i run back into the room full on sobbing now. there was no stopping it. "brooklyn, oh my god are you okay?!"

ashton comes up to me and hugs me tightly, i love his hugs.

"what happened, you dont have to say it if you dont want to.."

"j-jus-tin is che-ating,"
-------------------------------
ashton
----------------

that jerk. i never fucking liked him anyway. but right now what matters is comforting brooklyn.

"hey, brooke you stay here.. okay? ill be right back."

"o-okay" she managed to get in between sobs

i need to find this jerk now. hmm, ok. got it. brookes room.

"hey what did you do to her!"

"what the fuck are you talking about?"

"dont act like you dont know!"

"seriously dude.. i-i dont know what you're talking about.."

"oh really? you dont know what im talking about? well okay, your fucking girlfriend is crying and told me that you're cheating, so if you can give me an explanation then i expect you to start now!"

"dude look i gotta go,"

and then he left. just like that. idiot. i need to go see how brooklyn is doing, i hope she's ok.

heading into the living room where she was sat curled up in a ball softly crying, man she looking beautiful, i need to stop she is my best friend i cant think of her as that!
--------------------