brooklyn pov
------------------
after the intense make out session with justin was over, we said our goodbyes and he was gone out the door.

it all happened so fast, honestly one minute i was with ashton watching a movie then the next, im making out with justin and were back together.

i slid down the door letting out a sigh trying to think. why did i suddenly looked into ashtons eyes like they were the most beautiful thing in the world?

i never did that with justin. ever. huh this is weird whats this supposed to mean- no. no. no. i cant possibly have feelings for ash can i?

oh god this is bad. really bad. while i was sitting there i looked at the clock it read - 8:34pm huh. i was only there for three minutes.

i stood up and opened the door.
---------------------------
ashton pov
--------------------
once i was confident with my song i had recently just written i stared at it, just stared. looking at the poorly rushed handwriting, trying to rush every word that came to mind.

i stared into space. then realized why am i still here? so i got off the couch and went up stairs to find calum.

i went in their room to find a heated make out session with his girlfriend. okay. so i left a note saying bye and i was out the door on the way to brooklyns.

once i reached her house i got out of my car realizing exactly what i was gonna say.
---------------------
brooklyn pov
------------------
opening the door i saw ashton. but why so soon? i just saw him about only an hour ago now.

"hey," he smiled, dimples showing i was always jealous of his dimples.

"hey, come in ive missed you soo much!" i said sarcastically

he chuckled "me too, i need to talk to you." why is he all serious all of the sudden. weird.

"okay. sit down," i said now in my living room

"look, i know you love justin but.. he just isnt right for you, you could do so much better brooke," he said with hesitation

"ok, ok wait what w-why?" actually i know why i just cant believe he confronted me.

"hes.. hes just.. ugh.. hes just a jerk ok brooke? ok yea i might be pushing it by saying this but... its true, im sorry," he said putting his head in his hands

"look... ill think about it, youre my best friend, so i know you wouldnt lie to me but.. its just a lot to take in," i said also putting my head in my hands.

"thanks brooke," he said with a small smile

"no problem ash." i said hugging him "hey you seem tired, just crash here," i said giving a small smile,

"youre the best brooke!" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek which made my cheeks grow hot

"goodnight," i said turning off the lights

"goodnight." he said.
--------------------
*A/N* ok so how are you liking the story so far? if their are any mistakes just let me know---- also if youre wondering, they are both 18 right now and ashton lives by himself , and so does brooklyn ,both of them in la but later will go back and forth to Australia ----- and 5sos is still in this book :)