brooklyn pov
-----------------
ive been up for about 20 minutes now just thinking about justin, and what ashton said.

ashton was still asleep it was almost 12:00 pm so i decided to get dressed and find justin.

i probably look like a mess considering i just put on some pants, a tshirt and put my hair in a messy bun. but honestly i dont care.

i left ashton a note and i was on my way to justins
----
i was sitting in my car now hoping that this goes well, i know for sure that this relationship cant last and i hope he sees that but if he doesnt.. oh well its his fault anyway that he did all this stuff to me.

going to his door i knock... nothing. i knock again this time but louder.. nothing.

since i remember that i have a key to his house i slowly unlock the door and see that firstly his house is a absolute mess, beer bottles everywhere..

i got really mad at this i stomped to his room to see a girl. on top of him. naked.

i sprint out the door not even thinking twice about it. getting in the car i went home. im officially done with justin this time.

i guess ashton really was right.
----------
i got out of my car and ran inside seeing ashton standing by kitchen and i ran up to him and gave him a hug and wrapped my legs around him, crying.

"sshh its okay brooke," he said rubbing my back

i looked up my eyes still watered by crying. seeing ashton pull a small smile.

and in that moment i swear the world froze, i looked into his eyes then his lips, and his smile faded when he looked at mine too..

then, just like that, we kissed and it was so special and meaningful and, surprisingly not awkward. sparks flew.

i put my hands in his hair and his were holding my legs up keeping them up. the kiss wasnt lust. it was just full of passion and meaning, it was perfect.

soon the kiss ended with both of us smiling so hard our cheeks hurt, ash showing his dimples. being brave enough i kissed both of his dimples and he turned red.

"sorry i just really love your dimples," i said shyly

"thats alright, so im guessing you and justin are.. over?" he hesitantly asked

"yeah, hes a fucking jerk.. and look ashton i just wanna say.. i felt sparks.. in the kiss.. i never felt that with justin it was always just full of lust.. not passion like what we just had.."

ashton put his arms around me pulling me into a tight hug.. i felt so safe...

"and brooke?" he asked

"yeah?"

"i felt them too." he said kissing my fore head
----------------
*A/N* SO MANY FEELS -- okay but i want to list some more things about the story, 1- yes, ashton is still Australian - 2- the other boys will come into the story -3- they will be going on tour.

-so since i dont know how to do characters yet ill will just put them here -

justin as justin beiber
5sos as 5sos
brooklyn as you
1d as 1d
india as calums girlfriend
-------------