ashton pov
----------------
i woke up, feeling someone next to me. huh.

as i sat up i sighed of relief knowing it wasnt some random girl, it was brooklyn, but we were both fully clothed so we didnt do anything either.

i just sat there thinking about what had previously just happened.. i kissed her. then a big grin spread out on my face, it  finally happened.

brooklyn started to stir in her sleep, so i figured i would go make us some breakfast.. just like she did to me.

going into her kitchen i got out some bread, vegemite, jelly, and some bacon.
----
brooklyn pov
------------
i woke up to the smell of bacon.. yum. i walked downstairs to see ashton making breakfast.

"hey, ash what are ya making?" i said smiling

"uh, just some breakfast for us,"

"yummm" he is seriously the best.
---------
sitting on the couch with ashton, i probably felt happier than ever thankful that i am done with justin and the fact that i might have a chance with ashton makes me even more happy.

"hows my 'gourmet' breakfast?" he giggled

giggling also i said "the best."

"hey brooke?"

"yeah?"

"do you mind going on a date.. with me?" he sounded kinda nervous.. aww

"i would love to, what time?"

"is 7 ok?"

"perfect" i said smiling so hard my cheeks hurt.
-----------
getting ready for me and ashtons date, was hard.. because i didnt know how to dress because he never told me and he left two hours ago.

i decided to call him.

"hey ash?"

"yes brooke?"

"what should i wear? i dont exactly know what were doing.."

"just dress casual, either way you will look beautiful,"

my cheeks burned "aww thanks ash," i said giggling

"bye!"

"bye!"

i decided to wear black skinny jeans and a teal pocket tee. putting my hair into a braid.. i was done i looked at the clock to see the time - 6:57 pm - perfect.
---
waiting for ashton now it was - 7:01 pm - then there was a knock on my door.

"hey, irwin," i said

"hey, jones," he said smirking

"you look.. amazing ash," i was practically drooling he was wearing a joy division shirt, a black fedora, and black skinny jeans.

"same goes for you brooke," he said smiling showing dimples

"so, where are you taking me? your not kidnapping me are you?" i said laughing

"no.. maybe.. im just kidding its a suprise!" he said laughing aswell.

tonight was gonna be great.
---------
*A/N* sorry this chapter was so short.. ill make it up to you on the next one :)