brooklyn
--------------
as im sitting there sobbing, i start to hear yelling , its ashton. he's so sweet he does everything for me ever since day one, i dont know if i can ever repay him for that.

the next thing i notice is justin running down the hall and out the door. huh. wow what a boyfriend he is.

"brooke, im so sorry-" ashton suddenly appears right next to me

"no ash, really its ok he's a jerk anyway" i say giving him a small smile

"hey how about we go get some pizza with the boys, yeah?"

"yeah sure let me just get changed,"

i quickly ran up the stairs and into my room then put on a band tshirt and a pair of shorts
then tie a flannel around my waist to finish the look.

"hey ash, im ready!" i yell coming down the stairs where is he?

"ashton where are you!?"

"ahhh"

"ashton you scared me death," i say putting a hand on my chest, giggling.

"oops?" he says laughing

though what we hadn't realized is that he was holding me in his arms and his face was about an inch from mine.

"uh, we should get going ," i say my face feeling hot.
-----------------
the next day
------------------
i wake up to my phone buzzing next to me, i tilt my head to see who it is, justin. ugh.

"hello?" i say tiredly

"brooklyn im so, so, so sorry-"

"look justin, i need an explanation not just one of you sorry's because it aint gonna cut it this time."

"ok well, ive been talking to my ex-"

"you what?!" i scream into the phone

"look it isn't as bad as it seems ok?" why does he always try to reason with me like im the bad guy?

"you know what, justin. were over." and like that i hang up the phone.

i sigh trying to hold in the tears because he isnt worth crying over, even though i spent about a year with him i always kinda knew he wasn't worth spending my life with.

i decide to call ashton because he always knows how to cheer me up.

"hey ash,"

"yeah whats up?"

"uh can you come over, i kinda just broke up with justin."

"yeah ill be over in 10,"

i slowly get out of bed, wow what a best way to start the day i thought,

i grabbed a towel taking a quick shower and realize i only have about five minutes to get dressed..

i put on some black leggings and a white tshirt and put my hair up and at the perfect timing i hear the doorbell ring. i race down the stairs to see ashton at the door.

"hey ashton what do have there?"

"oh not much, just some stuff," he says giggling with dimples in his cheeks, aww.

"well can i see?"

"nope" he he says popping the 'p'

"pleaseee" pulling a puppy face

"fineeee" giving in

"yay!" i say giggling

i look in the bag seeing a whole bunch of movies, and a whole bunch of food too.

"ashton!! i love you so much!" i say nearly choking by hugging him so tightly

"you're welcome i just thought that id cheer you up" he says smiling hugging back

"hey im gonna go get my mattress and bring it down to the living room, can you get some blankets?"

"yeah, sure,"
--------------
later that night
---------------
"thanks ash, for all of this, really"

"no problem brooke."

we sit there in silence when i realize that ashton is staring at me, and i look at him about to ask what he is looking at when i see his eyes.

i never realized how beautiful his eyes were there a mixture of a light brown and a dark green. he started to lean in and so did i.

then there was a knock on the door.