𓈒⠀ ୭ৎ⠀⠀𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑡.

͘ ͘ ౨ৎ⠀ ͘ 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 .ᐟ ⟢ ۫
✶ . ࣪ ׅ  𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑡.

"trina!" holly gaped at the girl

"trina!" holly gaped at the girl. her tongue was enlarged, and she was struggling to speak. "what happened?"

trina glared at holly, visibly annoyed and then groaned, mumbling out an incoherent mess. just then, three other people stumbled into the room, all rushing to help trina. holly took these people to be trina's family.

"oh my god, it's huge!" a girl with dark straight hair shouted as everyone in the room scrambled around a scared trina.

"that your sister?" holly stepped to the right of the straight haired girl, who nodded slowly, as if she was embarrassed to admit it. "yeah, she is... and sorry, but who are you?"

"oh, i'm holly! i'm the costume designer for this event." tori smiled at her in understanding as holly returned the favour. "i was the one who designed that dress for your sister, but, it might go to waste now, considering she can't... you know... sing now."

tori opened her mouth to speak, only to be shoved gently aside by a nurse. "does anybody know how this happened?" the nurse patted trina's tongue with her gloved hand, looking around the room hopefully. however, no one seemed to have an answer.

"oh! the chinese herb gargle!" tori exclaimed. trina rapidly pointed at tori, confirming her theory. "wait, what're you talking about?" mr. vega glanced over trina's shoulder at tori and tilted his head, still bewildered.

"trina found this special herb gargle that's supposed to help you sing better or something, i don't know!" tori flailed around her arms, explaining the situation.

"what in the world?" holly mumbled under her breath with a sigh, and tori shrugged, exasperated.

"well she must've had an allergic reaction." the nurse explained calmly, which only made matters worse, considering the way that trina started panicking even more.

"my tonth feeths huuge!" trina whined while fanning her tongue as everyone around her stared anxiously.

another fit of upset complains from mrs. vega caused the nurse to continue feeling trina's tongue. "her tongue is obviously engorged and— oh my god, it's throbbing erratically."

holly rubbed her temples in annoyance as everyone around her shouted some more. "ugh, no! now no one'll see the gorgeous dress i designed!"

everyone around her went awkwardly silent, goggling at the teenager in disbelief, as if saying 'is that really your biggest concern right now?'. "i mean— well, oh whatever! stop starin' at me!" holly threw her arms up before stepping back to draw the attention off from her.

trina continued to protest and grumble, only quieting down after the nurse warned her about future complications such as her tongue bursting. everyone reassured trina that she could just perform next year, and just before trina could say anything else, she was pulled away by the nurse to get her tongue massaged.