𓈒⠀ ୭ৎ⠀⠀𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑔𝑖𝑓𝑡.

͘ ͘ ౨ৎ⠀ ͘ 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 .ᐟ ⟢ ۫
✶ . ࣪ ׅ  𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑔𝑖𝑓𝑡

the hot summer sun blared down onto the group of teens, all sat at one small lunch table, crammed together

the hot summer sun blared down onto the group of teens, all sat at one small lunch table, crammed together. it was mostly calm, other than tori who was hectic, racking her brain for gift ideas, as trina's 'birth-week' was coming up soon.

for some reason, sinjin was also there; he squished himself in between holly and jade to get as close as possible to the brunette, staring at her with soft, admiring eyes. holly huffed in pure disgust and annoyance, scooting away from the boy.

"andré, what should i get for trina?" tori asked the boy hopefully.

andré smiled proudly, as if he were waiting for this question all his life. "cheese." he offered, earning concerned glances all around; the male shrunk in embarrassment, "let's not do cheese." 

"robbie?" tori turned.

"lotion!" he provided, but no one was pleased. "or various lotions?"

"gross! cat?"

cat sighed and started ranting, "well, for my last birthday, i thought my parents were gonna get me a bike, but when i got home from school, my brother was—"

"jade!" tori shut cat up before things could get any weirder.

"yeah?" jade questioned blandly, making tori groan internally.

"what should i get trina for her birthday?" tori repeated.

"talent." jade deadpanned before going back to her scissors.

sinjin let out a soft breath. "isn't jade just so pretty?" this caused jade to start counting down threateningly, which the teen understood as his sign to leave.

"okay, what about holly?" tori rubbed her temples, exasperated.

"huh?" holly looked up from her compact blush and pursed her lips, in thought. "i don't know, a mirror?"

tori groaned. "no! does anyone have any idea of what i could get trina?!"

"well fine, then. don't take my advice." holly frowned and went back to carefully applying her blush.

"you people give me a rash." jade snapped, grabbing her things and hurrying away from the table.

a few seconds later, robbie got a call from his grandma. something about how his grandma needed tech support, holly wasn't really paying attention; the conversation had gotten boring as soon as she'd sat down, so.

"holly, will you come with me to my grandma's house tonight?" robbie asked. "it'll just be for a while."

holly hummed, pondering a way to get out of this. "sorry, i can't, i got... a job?" she laughed nervously, quickly packing her things up and leaving before robbie could question her any more.