𓈒⠀ ୭ৎ⠀⠀ 𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑧𝑜𝑚𝑏𝑖𝑒.

౨ৎ⠀ ͘ 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 .ᐟ ⟢ ۫
✶ . ࣪ ׅ  𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑧𝑜𝑚𝑏𝑖𝑒

holly leaned over the rails of the catwalk, watching tori, beck, and robbie perform in their play

holly leaned over the rails of the catwalk, watching tori, beck, and robbie perform in their play. she wasn't on lighting or anything, she just wanted a better view of the play, so she snuck up there while the director wasn't looking.

"ready... acting." the director calls, and a spotlight falls on robbie and tori. 

holly stared intently, silently critiquing the acting of the leads. her brow arched as the focus shifted from robbie onto beck, who played the role of a poor man in love with tori, the lead's, character. 

"i don't love you because you're beautiful; you're beautiful because i love you." beck delivered his line with depth and personality, to which tori just responded with a plain 'woah.' scripted or not, that did make holly roll her eyes just a little.

everyone in the room was invested in the play, until music and lights blared throughout the once-quiet theatre. holly turned to her left, confused; she saw sinjin fumbling with the lights and switches while trying to turn the disco off.

"what up with the disco?!" jade stood up and shouted at sinjin, who promptly apologized and worked faster in fruitless attempts to turn the disco off.

"i'm sorry! i hit the wrong thing!"

"no, fifteen years ago your mother gave birth to the wrong thing!" jade screeched before plopping back into her chair moodily.

holly stifled her laughter, but felt somewhat bad after seeing the upset look on sinjin's face. she reached her hand to pat his hair, but quickly reconsidered (who knows where he's been?) and instead brought that hand to the top of her head. "don't worry, she's just... i'm sure she didn't mean... well, i don't know how to lie outta this one."

the blonde skipped down the stairs of the catwalk and sat herself down in a chair right next to jade. right then, the director called for a break, complimenting all of the actors except robbie, walking away without even glancing at the boy.

"guys, guys, everyone shut up a second." jade announced, standing up and walking to the middle of the room slowly, staring at her phone the entire time.

holly frowned. "but, no one was talki—"

"shush!" jade brought her index finger to holly's lips, causing the girl to frown and then pluck it off her mouth slowly.

"alright, so what'ya got?" beck asked jade as everyone stepped towards her, inquisitive.

"an email from principal eichner." jade started, only to be cut off by tori asking what the email says, earning herself a glare from the darker-haired girl.

jade sighed and then continued. "to all students involved on the production of our school's performance of 'uptown, downtown,' sofia michelle will be in los angeles the weekend of the seventeenth and will be personally attending your opening night performance."