𓈒⠀ ୭ৎ⠀⠀𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔.

͘ ͘ ౨ৎ⠀ ͘ 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓   .ᐟ  ⟢  ۫
✶ . ࣪ ׅ  𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔

holly walked down the stairs of hollywood arts, twiddling with a piece of her hair while watching the students around her perform all sorts of cool tricks

holly walked down the stairs of hollywood arts, twiddling with a piece of her hair while watching the students around her perform all sorts of cool tricks. she smiled after catching sight of her friends, specifically cat, andré, and tori. they were both staring at cat as if she had just said the most outlandish thing...

well, she probably did.

"hey y'all!" holly skipped up to the trio of teens, who all greeted her back. "tori, i see you're holding a french horn; i didn't know you could play?"

"well, i'm learning, kinda." tori explained, tapping her finger on the gold metal of the instrument.

"cool! play for us, girl." holly linked her arm with cats and stared expectingly at tori, who took a deep breath and then tried to play something on the instrument; it didn't go all that well, given the way all three of them grimaced.

"... i think it's broken." tori pursed her lips together, sheepish.

"here, lemme fix it." andré took the french horn from tori, proceeding to play much more skillfully than tori just had.

cat and holly, along with others in the hallway, stepped forward and gave applause to the boy, jamming along to his tune. tori scowled after cat giggled at her, "it's not broken!"

a keyboardist started playing his instrument, creating a symphony with andré and holly chattered happily and slightly danced. "yay, go andré!"

"jade, andré, you want a soda?" holly pulls out her purse and grabs a few dollars, walking towards the vending machine

"no thanks." jade replies, while andré nods in acceptance. holly acknowledges him and puts two dollars into the machine, but only one blue bottle of pepsi comes out, causing her to frown but pick up the soda bottle none the less.

"hey! this machine stole my dollar," she pouted and kicked the machine, causing the two behind her to laugh. "it's not funny, guys, robbery's a crime!" she whined playfully, moving on quickly, "and here, you can have this one." holly handed the last soda to andré before walking to the black box theatre for class.