Chapter 27

Fright.

"You're so beautiful, Tria."

I stop chewing the apple inside my mouth and lifted the head lying on his thigh. His gentle and seemingly innocent face welcomed my sight as I raise it.

"Do you think so? But why your mom seems doesn't like me if I'm beautiful?" My voice was tinged with sadness when I asked.

His eyes flustered apparently startle of what I've just asked. His upper turned up. I was waiting for him to speak out but afterwards it closes again—no words came out.

I shouldn't ask that question. I felt there is beyond reason from it. The way his mom treated me screams hate. And similarly like him maybe his mother has also reason. Maybe...

"Forget it! We are here to enjoy our date! We should somewhat think only positive things!" I beamed.

I open my mouth when he feed me an apple again. I saw a small smile appear on his lips as he watched me chewing the food. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What? Are you that crazy to me?" I murmured in between chewing.

He didnt replied instead he grinned to me after eating the left apple that I had bitten on his hand. I snorted while staring at his bare face. His tan skin became even more refined when the precious sun shone on it. He became more handsome—seductive and sexy. I giggled. So, handsome my boyfie.

I uplift my arms to reach its face. My eyes widened, its so soft and smooth. No blemishes, no pimples or pimple marks nor pores and scars. Wow! What's his skincare routine? I would loved to know! I mean my skin were also like that but I want to maintain it!

I snorted when he held my hands that were on his face caressing it. I could see how his eyes darted at me like he was proud of himself.

"I think the crazy it's not enough word to describe how you made my heart raced, Tria. You should know it's more than that. Ikaw lang ang tanging babae na nagparamdam sakin ng ganito. Ikaw lang ang nakakapagtibok ng puso ko ng ganito kabilis. Ikaw lang ang nakakapagpabaliw sakin ng ganito. You are the only who made me experience new emotions that I never know that existed..." He heaved a deep sigh while looking at me with his flustered eyes.

My heart beats like a drum with its speed and loud thuds. My throat is dry, I don't know what to respond to him.

"Pinaramdam mo sakin ang iba't ibang emosyon. Kaya hindi sapat ang salitang iyan, Tria. What I am feeling for you is unexplainable and unmeasurable. Walang tamang salita para ipaliwanag iyon." He sincerely added.

After he said those words he quickly bow down to give me a fast kiss on my forehead causing me to close my eyes. I don't know that I will have more fun that day. I thought taking me there was enough to feel me happy. Michael really has his own ways to make me happy in every possible or impossible ways.

With his words he never knew that it made me fell loved and worth to loved. Admiring him and initiating the first moves are all worth it because I won't experiencing the treatment he was giving to me right now if I didn't risk. Sometimes, risking isn't bad at all. Sometimes, it will led you to the most unexpected outcome.

It's ten past five when we decided to left the place. I have taken so many pictures on my phone and most of it were Michael's candid photos. I am taking him a pictures secretly when he was doing something. He's still so fvcking handsome despite its being a candid. Maybe he's the favorite creature of the creator. He has almost everything. 

I laid down on my bed after finishing showering in the bathroom. A smell of scented candle filled my room. I do love the smell of scented candle—it makes me relax and calm my mind. I was about to closed my arms when a sudden call wake my soul.