Starr Celeste Sanchez

I was a influencer, that lived with other influencers.

I hope y'all understand that, if you don't basically we built a content house well we didn't build it but yknow? It was 8 people that lived in there.

So we put are money together and bought a nice ass mansion, shit was cool as fuck. They called us golden house I don't know why but that's what are fans called us.

My Chanel was about me duh, but it was also about fashion and smoking. I did a hole lot of other shit but I usually filmed me smoking and buying clothes or making outfits.

Shit I got a lot of views, cause apparently I was the only black gay person people have ever seen. But all you gotta do is go on tiktok and there is plenty of other black gay dudes.

I was currently getting ready to film, I was with ruby we was finna smoke and make cookies. I set up the camera and looked at myself in the mirror, I should dye my hair purple I would eat the fuck down!

That's my next video idea, "ok hit record already" she said rolling up the blunt. I hummed and pressed record, "Wassup hall welcome back to my YouTube channel today I'm here with ruby ima tag her shit down below so y'all can go follow her."

She waved at the camera, "but anyways today we finna make cookies while we high we done already smoked one already and she making another one she being slow with it tho like damn."

She smacked her lips, "bitch I'm tryna make sure nothin fall out." "Anyways let me do my fit check for today." I grabbed the camera and panned it down to my outfit.

"Y'all like my fit I just bought it like yesterday" I was wearin a white crop top and then some baggy jeans with good accessories. "Somethin light yknow?"

I set the camera back down, "oh yeah we makin peanut butter cookies and then adding white chocolate and while we do this I posted on my instagram asking for questions that we gotta answer."

I grabbed my phone and went onto my instagram, "ok first question it's for you ruby it said would you get Darnell's name tatted on yo arm?"

We had a few couples in the house, but the couple that everybody liked was her and Darnell. "Yeah I would he already got mine so why not get his" she said passing me the blunt.

"Ok next question" I started to make the cookie dough instructions was not giving tho, "would you date anybody in the house?" I actually had to think about it.

"Mmm yeah everybody not bad looking but the people that is single be lil hoes" just as I said that Nymere walked in. "Who a hoe?" His locs was in two ponytail.