9

STARR

"Wake up" I groaned opening my eyes, and closed them back once I realized who it was. "Leave me alone!" I said throwing a pillow at Nymere, "no get yo ass up we gon go to the trampoline park."

"Ugh what time is it." "It's about to be 1 what time did you go to sleep last night." "Like 4 I had to edit all my videos." "Why don't you just hire an editor?" "Cause I like the way I edit my videos."

He hummed and laid down beside me, "gimme 5 more minutes." "Actually I already did, you just don't remember" I groaned and just sat up staring at the wall.

"Cmon" I sighed getting up and walking to my bathroom, I closed the door in his face and began brushing my teeth. After that I washed my face, and did my skin care. Then I got outta the bathroom and went straight to my closet, it was gonna be nice out today so who knows if I'll wear shorts.

But I also wanna be comfortable cause we are going to a trampoline park, I put on a bb belt that had hello kitty on it. Hopefully y'all see the vision, the graphic t was white and the Jhene shit was pink and light pink.

And then I put on my pink and white dunks, outfit ate fr. I didn't put on a lot of accessories cause ima be jumping around and shit, "Ight I'm ready."

"Ok bet you bout to come in my room and wait for me to get done?" "How you wake me up but you ain't even dressed?" "Cause you take forever to get ready, I'm just throwing on some basketball shorts and a graphic t."

I huffed but still followed him to his room, I laid down on his bed watching TikTok's. Specifically the edits of him, I just so happen to have whole inter folder of him. When I stopped recording the video I went in my room and found more edits of him, what can I say he's fine as fuck.

"Damn I'm sexy" I didn't even notice him, he was looking at the edit of him. "What the fuck are you doing?" I snatched my phone back exiting out of the folder of him.

"The real question is what are you doing? Why are you watching edits of me?" "It popped up on my fyp" he looked like he can tell I'm lying, "you got the real me right here bae why you gotta look at edits? If you want I can take my shirt off."

"Ew no" I'm lying but he don't need to know that, "stop playing" he said getting on top of me. "Move Nymere! You're to heavy fatass!" I tried pushing him off of me but he wouldn't move, "get off!" "Gimme a kiss" I started laughing but it wasn't at him.

"I'm not getting off until you give me a kiss" I put my head up and gave him a quick peck, "that's wasn't a kiss" he grabbed my neck and leaned into me kissing me. He finally let go and I was a lil flustered not gonna lie.

"Ok now get off" he got off of me, and I could finally breathe right. "Cmon I'm tryna go beat you in that one thing" "yeah Ight"

We where currently at the trampoline park, we where playing basketball. "You cheating" he said after I dunked on him, I used to play basketball I was the best faggot on that court deadass.

"Yeah Ight do better trash ass nigga" I said as I shot the ball, suddenly he threw the ball at my head. And my dramatic ass fell on the floor, "you just gave me a concussion!" I said holding my head.

"Aw I'm so sorry bae" he kissed my head and helped me up, and then hugged me we swayed back around for a good minute before he stopped. "All better?" "Mhm"

"Ight good cause I'm kinda hungry" "the food here suck tho" "you wanna go?" "Mhm" we walked outta the place and was heading to the car.

"So are you my boyfriend?" I said a lil shyly, cause if he rejects me ima have to kill him. And I don't want to have to do that fr, "idk are you my boyfrien" "um I don't know"

"Then I don't know either" "can I be your boyfriend then?" "I mean I guess" he said shrugging his shoulders, "never mind take it back cause what do you mean I guess?" "I'm just playing baby" he said hugging me, "your my boyfriend to right?"

"Yes I'm your boyfriend Starr" "ok just had to make sure" "where you wanna go eat at?" "a Mexican place" "Ight bet" he opened my door for me and I got in, "oh my god! I creased my shoes!" I said taking off my dunks and looking at them.

"You'll be fine" "no I won't I shoulda worn my crease protectors!" "You'll be Ight you want me to buy you a new pair?" "No it's fine don't waste your money on me I have my own motion."

"Never said you didn't" we kept on talking about are plans tomorrow, I needed to make sone TikTok's when I get out the car.

Once we got there I set my phone down in the car, "cmere you gotta do this TikTok wimme" "what is it" "it's the one trend that goes it's nothing like the way you move ima teach you it."

After I showed him how to do it I set a timer, "ok down, middle, and up!" He did what I told him to do and then the lil thing at the end. "Ok one more time cause you did it a lil wrong bae" I set the phone down again, and we did it again.

"Ight I'm hungry hurry up" I kinda made him do it 5 times, I still didn't really like the outcome but hey. "How many will be eating today?"

"Um two" she nodded and grabbed forks and a menu, she set us down at a booth and gave us are menu. "What would you guys like to drink?" "Um do you have strawberry lemonade?" "Yes we do" "ok lemme get that please."

"And can I get a sprite" I scrunched my face up at that, I didn't like pop. It made my throat burn so I didn't drink it, she left and left us slimes

There was barely anybody in here, I think I was gonna get there nachos I know basic but I don't give a fuck. She came back with our drinks and placed the straws down, "are you guys ready to order?"

"Yeah lemme get the nachos please" "and for you?" "Um the tacos I want them steak, and corn tortillas" "how many tacos do you want?" "Um four thanks" she took are menu and left.

I sipped on my lemonade as I watched him take out his phone and check it, "your not very discreet about looking at me" "I can look at you as long as I want your my boyfriend now remember?"

"I do baby" I nodded, another 8 minutes passed and are food arrived. "Thank you" we both said at the same time, she placed are food down. "Be careful both plates are hot" and with that she left.

I added the green, and red sauce to my nachos before I started to eat.

Ay the baddest is back with an update!

I'm deadass sorry this took so long to update, between school, volleyball, and packing to go to my new house. I don't got time to even sleep for real, but I'm bout to start updating again don't worry y'all! Again sorry