8

NYMERE

I groaned getting woken up by Starr, "what you want?" "My ass hurts nigga" he said touching my chest. "And how is that my fault?" He rolled his eyes getting up, he walked with a lil limp yo the bathroom.

And slammed the door, I stared at the door for awhile. I got up heading to my room I needed to change, after all I was in my boxers. I groaned when I saw ruby, she had a camera in her hand.

She was also with Mia, "whose room did you just come out of!" She said pointing the camera straight at me, "none of yo business" "really cause it seems like you got hickies all over you and you're in your boxers."

I groaned again, "just leave me alone damn" I said as I pushed Mia outta the way. I started getting ready doing my morning routine, when somebody knocked on my door.

"Who is it!" "Starr dumbass" ok so I'm supposed to know who's at my door? With that he busted threw my door, his camera in my face. "Why you filming?" "Well I'm not filming yet but I wanna do a reaction video with you."

"What are we reacting to?" "Our edits" "like ship edits?" "Nah" I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm, I grabbed his neck and pull him towards me. Are lips connected, we started to make out before he pulled away.

"For us not dating we do a lot of couple things." I said and he rolled his eyes, "ok cmon" he said sitting in my gaming chair. "Why are we doing this in my room?"

"You have a setup I don't ok I'm gonna start recording" I watched as he turned on the camera and it started blinking red,  "wassup whores today I'm here with Mere or I call him Nymere."

"I've been on your YouTube so many times, you don't have to introduce me anymore." "Anyways today we will be reacting to edits of us! Yay I asked y'all to send me a bunch of edits, of us like the ship ones, and y'all did so now let's react."

"Ok first one it's a ship edit! Yay" he started to play the TikTok, it was the song I need a big boy. After it finished we sat in silence for a good 20 seconds, "um wow your editing is really good first of all. And second why the fuck are you staring at me like that?"

He said turning to me, "like what?" "Like the way you are now" I smirked resting my head on my hand. "Ok next edit ooo it's of the baddest bitch" "and who is that?"

"Me of course" he started playing the edit, the sound was that one where it goes in a literal legend. Or something like that, it ended and he was smiling. "Damn your edits are good to all your guys edits so far are so good."

"You looked hot in that" "are you saying I don't look hot everyday?" He said and then threw a pencil at me, it hit me in my head that shit hurt. I got up and picked him up setting him on my shoulders.

"What are you doing put me down!" I went to my bed and slammed him on it, but then you heard a big ass crack. "You're an idiot!" He said looking at where the bed broke, "you broke it not me."

"No you did nobody told your big body ass to slam me on the bed!" I shrugged and sat back down where the camera was propped at, he huffed and sat back down glaring at me.

"Sorry minor inconvenience next is an edit of him, ew I'm gonna puke all over you." "If you did I would literally kill you" "womp Womp" I smacked my lips and grabbed a fruit snack.

"Ooo let me get one slut" "no you're not being nice." "Pleaseeeee!" He said whining, I sighed and gave him a fruit snack. "Thank youuuuuu!" He sung out his voice cracked like several times.

He started playing the edit, and it was one of them screaming ones. The edit consisted of me being shirtless and in the gym, after it ended he replayed it 5 more times before turning off his phone.

He walked out of my room, and you heard him screaming from the hallway. He came back in quiet and sat down, "are you ok?" "Mhm" he played the edit one more time. And then saved it to his favorites.

"I thought you said you were gonna puke?" "I did that's why I ran out," "you mean you screamed outside the hallway?" He rolled his eyes flicking me off.

The next edit was of us together, it was when we were caught sleeping in the same bed. The song was I know you by Faye, "Dan I look sexy waking up." Yeah and you snore to," "I do!"

"No I'm playing you sleep like a pretty princess," "aw you think I'm pretty?" "No you look like my left ball sack." "And you look like shit" the room was filled with silence, and then he tackled me from his chair.

We both fell to the ground, with a loud thump. He had me in a headlock, " I put you in a headlock you ain't like dat did you? HEADLOCK!" I tapped the floor and he let me go.

And as soon as he did I started to choke him, "yall he's killing me!" "Say sorry!" "No" I tightened my grip. I wasn't really choking him, "ok sorry sorry!" I got off him sitting down like nothing happened.

He laid on the floor for a minute before sitting down again, "isn't this supposed to be a reaction video?" "It is" "no I'm pretty sure we reacted to like 5 videos."

"We did?" I nodded my head, "I thought we watched like 20" he said going back to the edit of me, "wow you're really obsessed with that edit." "No shame in my game nigga"

I hummed, "ok next edit is of me again cause I'm just iconic." It was a Nicki song, it started off with him singing super base and then the song started playing and then the edit.

It ended with him twerking, "erm I ate that shit up right!" He said lifting his hand in the air, "yeah" I said high fiving him. "Another edit of you ew"

The song was me and your mama by childish gambino, and then it started off with me ripping off my shirt. The edit ended, and again it was silence.

"Zoowe mama you fine as fuck" he mumbled, but I still heard him. "Thanks" "ugh I was talking about myself" he said, as he saved my edits to his favorites again.

"You sure cause you just added that edit to your favorites." "I'm sure your shit" I rolled my eyes at him, for like the hundredth time. "And last but not least another edit of us"

It started with us in the car, the song was 2 seconds by jhene. Then with us at the tattoo shop, and then it ended. "Damn where hot" "I know" "ugh be quiet" "sir yes sir"

Y'all my brain was fucking everywhere writing this and I'm pretty sure you could prolly tell

School starts in less than a week😭 please somebody save me!