3

Starr Celeste Sanchez

Two days later

I laid on my bed reading threw all the comments in my new video I posted, people on insta also sent me edits of us from tiktok. I went on live and people started to immediately join.

"Y'all should I prank Nymere?" I had to make sure nobody I knew was in the live before I said that, everybody said I should and I started to smile thinking about the prank I should do on him.

I texted him talkin bout join my live and the next thing you know he joined, "we should do a mukbang again" "today and why you couldn't just walk to my room and tell me this?"

He was rolling up as he said that, "I'm to lazy to but anyways yeah today what you tryna eat I'll pay" everybody that was in the live started to comment Aw y'all cute.

"Let's eat some jack in the box or in-n-out" "let's eat jack in the box" I was already dressed so I just ended the live.

"I grabbed my camera and started to record" ok y'all wassup today we gonna be pranking Nymere with the viral honey packet" I started smiling at the camera.

"Anyways y'all might be saying but Starr y'all not together so why would you do that welp I don't give a fuck so anyways y'all ima put two packets in there instead of one."

"And no that won't kill him so don't even say nothin like that wait wouldn't that be to sweet ima just put one."

We now sat in the car

Hol up y'all cause why me and my boyfriend just break up!

"Can you go get napkins it's not enough in are bag" "why can't you get them?" "Because I don't want to now can you go get them please" he sighed and got out of the car.

"Ok y'all let the prank began" I opened the packet and put it in his fruit punch, I mixed it around and put it back on his cup holder.

"Ok y'all let me just throw it away" I threw it out the window, he came back and handed me the napkins. "Ok show the camera what you got" I said.

We was blogging on only mine so he wasn't filmin nothin. He showed the camera his food and I showed them mine, we started to eat and he took a drink of his fruit punch.

"Why this so sweet it's good you wanna try" "no ion like a lot of sweet things" knowing damn well I was lying, he hummed and took another sip.

He put it down before taking a bite of his sandwich. He was done with his sandwich and moved to his fries, Not before damn near drinking all of his fruit punch.

I wanted to laugh but I caught myself, "I also let them ask us questions so ima read them and we gonna answer them ok?" He hummed, he was high and was drinking that so it was prolly gonna hit harder.

"Ok first one would y'all ever date each other?" "Um well if we liked each other then yeah I would what about you?" "Yeah I would" he said staring dead at me.

He moved around in his seat before stopping, he licked his lips and stared at me again. "Ok next one when did y'all meet and what was y'all first impression?"

"Um we met at Mia party for her birthday so she booked out a club Darnell introduced us together my first impression was he was a lil fine."

"My first impression I thought yo ass was a girl" I rolled my eyes at that, "but I thought you outfit was fire you and looked good." "Yeah real good" he again licked his lips and started to drink his fruit punch.

"Why you staring at me like that?" "What you talkin bout?" I just hummed and ate my burger, I ate my fries first so they would get cold.

He leaned his seat all the way back and sighed, "yo can we hurry up and end this video?" "Why?" "Never mind" I laughed again cause he looked a hot ass mess.

"Anyways next question is how many bodies y'all got?" "Well I only got two so" "I got four" I expected higher from him honestly. "That's surprising" "you actin like I'm a hoe in real life talkin stages and fuckin is two different things Celeste"

"Oop don't be using my government on camera Ezra" he rolled his eyes and sat up again, "why you keep moving?" "Fuck never am I this high off a blunt"

I laughed and he turned around, "fuck you do Starr" "I put a honey packet in yo drink" he smacked his lips. "I was tryna figure out why I was so horny bruh when this shit gonna wear off?"

"I don't know" he smacked his lips again, "you like the prank?" "Ima get yo ass back dong even worry about it" I grabbed the camera and pointed it at him.

"Tell them how good I am at pranking you!" He rolled his eyes, "you not good nigga" i smacked my lips. "Why you still drinking it?"

"Cause I'm thirsty and I don't care" "so you like being horny?" "Nah but ion really care that much"

"Ok y'all that's the end of the video love y'all and see you next time" I turned off the camera and stared at him, he was still staring at me with that look.

"Why you staring at me like that?" He chuckled, "nothin" we just stared at each other not movin.

"Let me take you out on a date" "you being serious?" "Yeah we can go on Saturday" i hummed. "Ok" he smiled and then pulled off, we headed back to the house.

"Finally y'all back hope y'all ain't fuck in the car but anyways! We doing a video on the golden house YouTube it's gonna be truth or dare and if you don't wanna do the dare you gotta drink!"

Lyanna said, but I was just surprised that she was here. "Ok" I sat on the couch with everybody, "ok I'm finna start recording" kentrell said and we all just nodded.

"Hey y'all today we doing truth or dare with drinks edition if you don't want to do the dare or the truth you gotta take a shot of vodka!" Lyanna said.

This was prolly her idea, "ok truth or dare Starr" Lyanna said, "dare" she started to smirk. "I dare you to sit on Nymere lap for the hole inter video" I'm not finna take no shot of vodka so I just sat in his lap.

He wrapped his hands around my waist, "yeah they definitely fucking on the low" kentrell said and Darnell nodded. "Ok truth or Darnell" I said since he wanna agree with that dumb ass nigga.

Nymere head was laying on my shoulder, "dare nigga since I ain't no pussy!" "I dare you to give ruby a lap dance then" he took a shot of the vodka and everybody laughed.

It went around to everybody, and now it Mia turn, "truth or dare Nymere" "truth" she started to giggle with ruby and Lyanna. Yeah they definitely plotting something.

"Is it true that you like Starr?" He just took a shot and everybody went silent, nobody knew about the date. After like 5 more rounds and three more shots by me we decided to end the video.

"Ok who editing the video?" "Who's idea was it?" "Lyanna!" Everybody said and she groaned.

And that's all bye thots