5

Starr Celeste Sanchez

We walked into the restaurant, I liked how it wasn't to bright it was dimly lit. I've never been to this restaurant, so who knows if they actually have good seasoned food.

"Do you have reservations?" She stared at us like we didn't belong here, I mean I wouldn't blame her we are two black people with weird fashion. Or maybe that's just me with the weird fashion who knows.

"Yeah it's under Nymere" she clicked on the iPad thing, "ok follow me" she lead us to a table in the back of the restaurant.

We sat down, "ok what would y'all like to drink?" "Um y'all got tea or flavors?" "We have mango, raspberry, and strawberry." "Let me get mango tea then thanks."

"Can I get sprite" she nodded and left, "you ain't tell me what we was going somewhere fancy nigga" "this ain't fancy." "So why are only Caucasians here?" "Because the whites love this place."

"What you gonna get?" "They Alfredo I love me some Alfredo." I love food it's literally my happiness, the lady came back and took are me use and are order. We already knew a lot about each other since we live in the same house.

"Are you ever gonna quit YouTube?" "Prolly not it's an easy ass job to do because you are doing what you love, so why quit what you love? Sometimes it's a lil stressful but 99% of the time you're having fun."

I nodded agreeing to what he said, are good came and we ate in silence.

Skipping to the arcade!

"I could make more shots then you" "nigga no you can't" "don't forget I played basketball I was the best twink on that court." I sassed him cause who don't know how to play basketball? Oh ok then.

We swiped the game card and started to play, "bro yo ass cheated" "I ain't cheat you just suck." I won by 5 points and he butt hurt about it, like go cry me a river nigga.

"I want a rematch" "ok and watch yo ass get beat again" we swiped are cards again and the basketball game started to make noises. "Yeah and I beat you again!"

He rolled his eyes, "I let you win" yeah ok nigga. That's what everybody says when they lose against somebody else, I'm not falling for that bullshit.

"Oh my god it's Starr and Mere!" I heard a group of girls shout, and I wanted to scream and run away. It's not like I don't like being famous cause you get free shit, and special privileges. But I just wanted to relax on my date, and not see any fans.

"Can we take a picture with y'all?" "Yeah" you gotta be nice tho cause these hoes pay yo bills. We took three pictures before they went a separate way, "so what you tryna do next?"