6

STARR CELESTE SANCHEZ

"Ay wake y'all asses up!" I heard pans and pots being slammed together, I groaned stuffing my head into Nymere. Wait Nymere he fell asleep in my room? "Ay we recording!"

I groaned sitting up I yanked the bonnet off my head, revealing the pink wig that was put into a braid. I rubbed my eyes and then slapped Nymere shoulder.

"Wake yo ass up why you fall asleep in my room?" He groaned and also sat up, he didn't have a shirt on. "I hope y'all wasn't fucking" Kentrell annoying ass said.

"Why is all y'all in my god damn room!" I spat, everybody was here even Lyanna ass was in my room. "Can somebody remind me why he got the masters room?"

"Cause I fucking did now are y'all gonna tell me why y'all I'm my room or not. And why the fuck are y'all recording?" "We doing a 24 hour YouTube video so cameras will be on in every body's room."

They placed a camera down on my dresser, "federal?" "Nah if you want privacy go in a car or in the bathroom." "And whose fucked up idea is this?" "Lyanna and rubys" I groaned. "Ok can y'all get out now"

They all left and I groaned getting out of bed, "ok before y'all even start questioning on your cellular device about why Mere is in my bed we smoked, got McDonald's, and then he accidentally fell asleep in my bed."

I made up a lie, Nymere was in my bed because we stayed up all night talking and cuddling. After our date he went back to his room and changed, and then yeah.

I went into the bathroom shutting the door and doing all of my morning routine, I decided to not dress up today cause I'm to lazy. So I threw on one of my baggiest sweats that went down to my v line and then a skims shirt.

And that was the fit, I put on my Nike socks and sprayed some perfume. When I came out he was gone, damn not even a goodbye or nun? "Well since I'm not safe in my own room might as well go down stairs and make me some breakfast."

I headed down stairs and went to the kitchen, I saw Darnell in there and immediately knew he was cooking. "Ooo what you making!" I got hella excited cause his lil gourmet food be so good.

"I'm making breakfast burritos and hash browns" I did a lil happy dance and thanked him a bunch of times, "ok big back calm down" I huffed. "Wouldn't it be a good idea to smoke and then eat this? So then you have the munchies and it tastes ten times more better."

And with that I got some backwoods and started to roll up, Nymere sat down besides me and I rested my legs on his. "You tryna share that?" "Mmmm I guess" he was in some black Nike shorts and a tank top, "you finna go workout?" "Yeah I asked Kentrell but he said no."

"Mmm let me join you" "I ain't know you work out" "of course I do how do you think I got this ass and curves? I wasn't born like this." He smirked "so what workouts you do?"

"I usually focus on my stomach and legs, But sometimes I be doing arm workouts since ion wanna be scrawny in the arms." He hummed as I hit the blunt and then passed it to him.

We continued to talk and smoke until it became a bug, "at the food done fat asses!" I heard Darnell say and I immediately got up and ran into the kitchen, "and of course you are the first one here where's your plate?"

"Right here" I gave him my paper plate and he set a big ass burrito on my plate, yeah I'm definitely gonna have to destroy this shit. I went to the fridge pulling out the hot sauce, and then some sour cream.

Hey I like all my burritos with sour cream don't  judge me, I sat down in the living room and turned on wonder. I cut my burrito in half as I dipped it in sour cream and then put hot sauce on it.

Again don't judge me bitch, "damn you fucking that shit up." "Eat eat eat ugly ahh" I heard ruby said and then mai said that, "go jump off a bridge" "you first bitch!"

They so annoying I swear, after I ate half of the burrito I got full. I wrapped the other part up and put it in the fridge with my name on it, "you ready to workout?"

"Mhm" we walked together towards the gym we got, I told y'all this house big as fuck. I walked in and Nymere hooked his phone up to the speakers, lil baby started to blast scaring me a lil.

I started to stretch cause lord knows I'm getting a lil to old to be doin all dat, after I stretched I went on the treadmill. I was gonna run for 4 mins and then go work on my legs.

Damn it felt like I was running a fucking marathon! God damn! They do not pay me enough for this. I look over and see Nymere was lifting weights, after my 4 minute mark went off I turned it off.

I needed a quick break, I grabbed my ice cold water and sat on the floor legs spread. After I massaged more sore legs and took a one minute break, I headed towards a mat on the floor.

I know I said I would work on my legs but my legs are tired now, so I'm gonna be working on stomach. I started it off by holding a one minute plank. I was tired of listening to lil baby, and all them drill rappers so I put on my music.

My headphones was blasting bottom bitch by rink as I did the plank, my stomach felt on fire but I got used to it. After that I did 30 crunches and then took a quick break, then I did 20 burpee's.

30 jumping jacks, 40 mountain climbers, and then 30 high knees later and I was exhausted. And I was all sweaty, my upper body hurt a lil and my lower body was in so much pain.

"You done?" Nymere sat beside me with his water bottle in his hand. A towel placed around his neck, "mmm ion know I'm gonna take a long break if I feel like I need to do leg workouts."

"Well I'm leaving in another hour." "What are you working on?" "It's arm day so only arms" he flexed his mistake I rolled my eyes, he left 2 minutes later to keep working out.

I decided I might as well work out legs, I picked to weights up and started to do squats. After I did every squat in the fucking world, I did some lunges to stretch and jump lunges.

After that I stretched my legs some more and massaged my thighs. Then I got on that stair master thing and regretted it, that shit made my legs fucking burn!

After that I decided to torture myself more and do 1 minute wall sits, who knows why I'm trying to torture myself. Cause I'm not enjoying it at all.

I noticed Nymere walking towards me, "I'm gonna leave you staying here?" "Hell no carry me back my legs feel like they're gonna collapse." "What if my legs hurt?" "You worked on your arms" I got on his back grabbing my phone and everything I came in here with.

Once I got in my room I immediately went into the shower feeling refreshed, after I got out the shower I took a nap. I forgot all about the camera in my room.

Well that was until I decided to take a nap, luckily I remember cause I was sure gonna flash that camera when I got out the shower.

I wasn't even gonna upload this today I didn't even have anything done