4

Starr Celeste Sanchez

"Hey y'all welcome back to my YouTube channel, today I'm gonna be dying my hair lavender cause I think it will look very good on my dark skin tone and yeah!"

I started to take out all the stuff I needed, "yall what if I add a star on the back of my head?" I thought about it, "yeah that would look so cute."

I washed my hair and then started to apply the hair dye, "hopefully lavender would look cute on me yall I don't think I'll add the star tho cause that's a lot of work and what if I fuck it up?"

"Ok now that we got all the hair dye in ima let it sit for 20 minutes wait y'all should I dye my eyebrows to?"

I also dyed my eyebrows, it was a knock on the door and I told whoever it was to come in, It was Nymere. "I got you some food" he set the arbys bag down with a drink.

He had his camera in his hand, "what you blogging for?" "Cause I need to post something and I also went to go get a new nose piercing you like it?"

He bent down and showed me, "yeah it's nice thanks for the food say hi to the camera." "Damn I ain't know you was recording."

"Yeah I'm dying my hair lavender" "shit that's gonna like sick as fuck" i hummed, we continued to talk more as I ate my sandwich and my curly fries.

"Ok y'all now that it's been 20 minutes I can finally wash everything out" I went to my shower and started to wash everything out. "And y'all please do not do what I do because I dye my hair like every month so I'm pretty sure it's like dead."

"Ok with that I'm ending the video here comment down below what color I should dye my hair next" I turned off my camera and sighed.

"You think it looks good?" "Spin real quick" I did a lil spin and he nodded, "you tryna smoke?" I nodded and pulled out a blunt in my shoe box that was already rolled up.

I handed him it and he lit it with the lighter before taking a hit, he passed it back to me. We kept on passing it back until it became a bug.

"You ready for are lil date?" I nodded I was actually excited, tho it was tomorrow. "Where you taking me?" "Out to eat and then to a arcade."

"Sounds fun" we sat there and talked for another hour but Mia came in there, "you wanna help me film a YouTube video?" "What's it about?"

"I wanna put you in a wig" I thought about it, "yeah sure" I looked back at Nymere and he looked a lil disappointed but oh well. "Ok y'all the guest we will be doing a wig on today is! Starr"