7

Got tired of putting his photo so yeah

STARR POV

I woke up to my phone buzzing, a whole bunch and groaned. I sat up getting on my phone, I was tagged in a whole lot of edits and I was confused.

Then I got unconfused once I noticed the edits where about me and Nymere, some where when we where in the gym and others are from us getting caught sleeping in the same bed.

It's not like we fucked or something, but I did want are relationship to be private. But due to that annoying ass challenge it seems we can't be, ugh that's annoying.

I stretched going into my bathroom, I did my morning routine and then walked into my walk in closet. I decided something simple yet again, so jorts that had the stars all over it and hugged my ass. And then a star shirt.

I just put on some socks, ain't no point of putting on shoes if I'm not going anywhere. I walked outta my room but bumped into Nymere, "what you doing?" "Finna go make some food since Darnell fake ass said he's not."

He texted everybody in the group chat telling us he wasn't cooking today, like wow you fake as fuck. He chuckled, and stared down at me looking up and down.

"What you staring at me for?" I mugged him and he just smirked, "you already know why shorty" "do I tho?" We never established what we were, we went on a date and everything we both knew we was feeling each other but yet we still weren't together.

Next thing you know I'm getting pulled into his room, "what you doing nigga?" "Let's go out on anotha date" "when?" I was smiling real hard in my head cause I can't let him know I'm excited.

"Mmm sometime this week" his hands wrapped around my waist, his thumb drawing circles. "Where are we going?" "You get to decide this time" I was getting a lil shy but I'm not gon show it.

"Can we go to a trampoline park?" I tilted my head slightly.

NYMERE POV

"Yeah" ima definitely have to lock in with him I can't take it no more, fr I've been holding it in and I can't take it no mo. I stared down at him as he stared back at me, he was blinking slow he knew what he was doing.

"Stop dat makin me feel all tingly and shit" "watchu talkin bout?" "You know what I'm talkin bout starin at me like you wanna fuck." "Mmmm what if do want to?" They faces was getting closer, by now they could feel each other's breathes.

"Whatchu tryna do?" "Mmm ion know" they kissed and he moved Starr body closer to him, his hands traveled down to his ass squeezing it. They finally broke it off and was staring at each other.

"You betta stop before I do something" his dick was starting to get hard, well not starting it was. It's been hard ever since Starr was staring at him with that fine ass look, like it looked like he wanted to eat him up and he wouldn't mind.

Literally I'm pretty sure he would let Starr do anything to him, and he would sit like a good nigga and let him do it. "Mmmm ok" Starr was smirking as he looked up and down at him.

"Stop staring at me like that, actually stop staring at me like that period." I said sitting down on his bed, I got on my phone going on instagram.

"Whatchu just standin there for cmere" I patted my lap, he smiled a lil before coming towards me and sitting down on my lap. "I'm gonna go on live you should prolly get off of me."

I knew he didn't want to go public so I just had to tell him, "Mka but I'm kinda comfortable so." With that he laid on my chest wrapping his arms around my neck, I placed my right hand around his waist.

I started going on live and I was immediately filled with views. "Wassup y'all" I started reading comments, my hand traveled up and down Starr back.

Then someone said I was in Starr room, "nah I'm not in that niggas room." Like why is it yall business that I'm in this niggas room? Oh ok then it's not.

I stared down at Starr he was asleep, "anyways yeah I'm not in his room so y'all can stop being nosy now." Again they wasn't buying it, "stop being loud and moving" he mumbled but it was loud enough for my phone, and me to hear.

He just gave himself away! I laid my head down on his pillow laughing a lil bit, everybody was spamming how we was dating and all this other shit.

"We not dating and he not even around so y'all can calm down damn." I said as my hand started to go lower slightly, he stared at me and I stared back.

"Ok y'all I'm getting off" I could feel myself getting hard again, with that I got off live. "Watchu tryna do?" He said as he moved my hand to his ass, "real question is what are you doing cause it seem like you tryna fuck"

"And what if I was?"

So sorry this was a short chapter I just have no motivation and yeah but I'm sorry again that this is so short I've just been living my life and keep forgetting to post sorry y'all.